Match Thread Rangers v Stranraer - 19:45 Friday - Premier 1

Valley Bluenose

so is it on live on rangers tv the night then
Yes it is. Note: In order to purchase the game you need to have the VPN switched ON. If you don't, you wont even see the option to purchase the match. Also, see the massive thread about the clusterf*ck (for some) that is the RangersTV update. I did start a thread yesterday about folk updating their RangersTV email address but many seem to have missed the opportunity.

Thornliebank_Bear

Think it will still be a strong side manager puts out.

Quite like the odds on Rangers to score a penalty, 6/4, perfect time to give us one(even if its soft) make it look like we do get decisions in tv games. 10-0 is 50s.

Hearts v Aidrie should be one of the tv games that will be a good game could be an away win.

CRFC1690

Looking forward to the match tonight! Was up around the ground around 1pm with the wee lad and it was abit cold so need to wrap up warm tonight as be a cold one

Stan the Man

On the club site I've got upcoming matches and if I click on suscribe it tells me that I have an active account but I can't see anywhere to activate the match.
Numpty Loyal

Manno

Ideally Patterson will get 60-75 minutes under his belt. Probably the same eleven that started against Tashkent although I’d love to see Jones and Kennedy start.

academical

These games are not always as straightforward as they seem, especially when there are selection dilemmas.

Rangers could win handsomely, but some of the other positives people have said they’re looking for are surely more important? Like a win and progress to the next round; a good team performance; the shape, style and system continuing even with key players missing; blooding youngsters; avoiding further injuries and suspensions.

If you tick all those boxes, wouldn’t 2- or 3-0 be fine?

Northampton_Loyalist

These games are not always as straightforward as they seem, especially when there are selection dilemmas.

Rangers could win handsomely, but some of the other positives people have said they’re looking for are surely more important? Like a win and progress to the next round; a good team performance; the shape, style and system continuing even with key players missing; blooding youngsters; avoiding further injuries and suspensions.

If you tick all those boxes, wouldn’t 2- or 3-0 be fine?
I think last season is playing a part in people's thinking. We came off the break in a strong position and rapidly cocked it up. I think we need a statement here, more to ourselves than anything else, that it is not on the cards for happening again,.