MOTM Poll Rangers 3-0 Union Saint-Gilloise (3-2 agg) - Rangers history-makers break historic European hoodoo! We salute them!

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like they'll have a decent support tonight, big group of them outside hootenannys next to the subway.

Watch Live button is now active on RangersTV.

For those that bought the 3 Day Unlimited Pass on Saturday have a wee check and you might find it will cover you for tonight. It shouldn’t, as the 3 days is supposed to run for 72 hours, but I’ve a couple of posters telling me their’s is still active. Worth a check.

Big cock-up by Rangers if that turns out to be the case. It’s supposed to be 72 hours from time of purchase. Even if you count it as three days then it would be Sat, Sun and Mon but some at least still seem active. Be prepared to have to purchase at the last minute if they catch on though.

Good Luck to you if you benefit.

Watch Live button is now active on RangersTV.

For those that bought the 3 Day Unlimited Pass on Saturday have a wee check and you might find it will cover you for tonight. It shouldn’t, as the 3 days is supposed to run for 72 hours, but I’ve a couple of posters telling me their’s is still active. Worth a check.

Big cock-up by Rangers if that turns out to be the case. It’s supposed to be 72 hours from time of purchase. Even if you count it as three days then it would be Sat, Sun and Mon but some at least still seem active. Be prepared to have to purchase at the last minute if they catch on though.

Gold Luck to you if you benefit.
Yeah, just went to buy it and I have the "Watch Now" option and the placeholder screen.

If we look at why we lost last week and the factors involved.

Jack was unfit and awful (unlike him)
Kamara isn't capable of running a midfield
Lundstram was nullified in Defence
Tillman was out wide and didn't help Barisic who was awful aswell.

That basically makes us easy to play through and no attacking threat at all.

Tonight I don't think any of that will happen again and we will see a much better performance.

2-0 Rangers tonight and take us to qualify.

I picked the Livi 1 v 2 Rangers and Rangers 2 v 0 Killie scores correctly. Here's hoping for a third. Not a penny on btw.

What a strange team. You wonder whether that central midfield will hold up. Hope Gio has got it right. Bizarre how different the team looks to be set up this week compared to last.

What a strange team. You wonder whether that central midfield will hold up. Hope Gio has got it right. Bizarre how different the team looks to be set up this week compared to last.
Think it would have been even more bizarre had he doubled down and went for the same team tbh

Team

McLaughlin

Tav Goldson Sands Barisic

Lundstram Arfield

Lawrence Tillman Kent

Colak

9bab01ba-e3bc-431f-a6a3-8ad5518a64cd_text.gif

We have a 2 goal deficit to overcome what exactly is strange about it ? Jack hasn't kicked a ball for ages and Kamara was woeful in the last game.

Arfield deserves a chance to show what he can do.

Back