Rangers vs Aberdeen ticket sale

Was after the same thing. I take it they go on sale online at the same time. What is the best chance of getting one, online or the phone?

Bears, I know tickets go on sale today but it doesn’t give a time when they go online. Does anyone know generally what time they do or would I be better off taking out another mortgage and ringing the ticket hotline at 9?

Bears, I know tickets go on sale today but it doesn’t give a time when they go online. Does anyone know generally what time they do or would I be better off taking out another mortgage and ringing the ticket hotline at 9?

You'll need to be rapid mate, as they'll sell out in minutes.

Wouldn't think there's any chance of getting through on the phone. It'll be 9am.

What a carry on. Can't get on the phone. Was on the website before nine and most of the areas where they show availability have no seats available at all! Ended up taking one with restricted viewing in the main stand. Travelling up from Exeter so have to book travel way in advance, and can't take the chance of not getting one.

Anyone that says we don’t need a capacity increase, try and get match tickets nowadays

I also logged in before 9 and was put in a queue. By the time I got to the front of the queue there were only a few single seats scattered about.

I have a season ticket but wanted to take the nephews to the game, and as has happened several time’s this season, just can’t get tickets

Managed to get 2 for Aberdeen and 2 for Hibs, both went on sale at 9.00am on website. I'm sure more Aberdeen tickets will be available via Seatsub, just need to keep regularly checking on the website.

Can't make aberdeen game,but got two together in the club deck for hivs game, took a bit of time.

Takes time for the seatsubs to appear I think. Mine still isn't showing as for sale on the Ross County game.

When do these seat sub tickets become available or is it just pot luck, tried to get 2 together but no chance, got 1 but deleted it as 1 would have been pointless

Aye because we’re at the top , where were they under Pedro when guys couldn’t give their tickets away let alone sell them .

It’s the world we live in mate.

Those days were absolutely torture thankfully we are were we are now and won’t ever be as bad as the Warbo and Pedro days.

It makes sense increasing our capacity it will pay for its self in time whatever the cost maybe.

How do you get them?
They are seats that people return as they can’t attend the game.
Keep checking the official site and they will appear for sale at some point.
Also set up an alert on here for any posts made in the ‘ticket office’ forum.

Coming from Armagh to the game and got nowhere getting a ticket this morning, gutted. Whats the odds of getting one on matchday?
Id say pretty high.

I noticed a couple of hands up selling tickets before the last OF game.

Its a risk you take but Id be confident of getting one.

Back