Rangers Women Season 21/22

Fancy us to keep our 100% run going tonight. Big tests will come against Glasgow City and them.
There’s absolutely no doubting it, I fully expect this to be a pounding tonight. This is Thistle’s third game in 7 days, the previous two were last Thursday against Glasgow City (3-1) and Sunday Celtic (6-0), they will be knackered.

There’s absolutely no doubting it, I fully expect this to be a pounding tonight. This is Thistle’s third game in 7 days, the previous two were last Thursday against Glasgow City (3-1) and Sunday Celtic (6-0), they will be knackered.
You can get about even money on Bet365 for a 5/6 goal win, just had a quick look.

What’s the latest updates on Kirsty howat and Megan bell ? Anyone know

Is there any other players currently injured

Enjoyed that game 7-1 to the ladies, I’d have enjoyed it even better if RTV had got their finger out and fixed our connection problems when we subscribed and missed the first 30 minutes. Get it sorted @RTV, you are a joke.

I take other teams have significantly upped their game this year as the Women certainly arent blowing away the same teams like they were last year. I noticed Glasgow City are the same.
Generally yes.

All the teams bar 1 in the top flight have at least a full time staff member plus paid player/s or players on expenses.

Coaches are better than ever across the board as well and the threat of relegation means we don't have the ridiculous situation of clubs really not caring if they take a hammering or not.

Over the season Partick Thistle and Hamilton should struggle as the newly promoted sides with Aberdeen. Aberdeens advantage being they are the only top flight team in the North so have the pick of the players. PT and Accies suffer from geography.

Already though we have seen Aberdeen beat PT, Accies beat Hearts, Aberdeen beat Accies, Hearts beat Aberdeen and Accies and PT face off a week on Sunday. The bottom 6 will be particularly interesting as things move on as I don't believe there is a real stand out side over the others in that mix (short of some signings and player movement out of nowhere).

However I think Spartans could get dragged into the relegation battle. They made a big deal of going "semi pro" before the kick off and its been ridiculous they haven't been getting called out for their performances so far.

Generally yes.

All the teams bar 1 in the top flight have at least a full time staff member plus paid player/s or players on expenses.

Coaches are better than ever across the board as well and the threat of relegation means we don't have the ridiculous situation of clubs really not caring if they take a hammering or not.

Over the season Partick Thistle and Hamilton should struggle as the newly promoted sides with Aberdeen. Aberdeens advantage being they are the only top flight team in the North so have the pick of the players. PT and Accies suffer from geography.

Already though we have seen Aberdeen beat PT, Accies beat Hearts, Aberdeen beat Accies, Hearts beat Aberdeen and Accies and PT face off a week on Sunday. The bottom 6 will be particularly interesting as things move on as I don't believe there is a real stand out side over the others in that mix (short of some signings and player movement out of nowhere).

However I think Spartans could get dragged into the relegation battle. They made a big deal of going "semi pro" before the kick off and its been ridiculous they haven't been getting called out for their performances so far.

Neigh bother

Back