Rangers Women Season 21/22

I’ve had horrendous problems watching this tonight on my iPad. Plays for 5-10 minutes then I just get a black screen and the spinning dots. Refresh the screen and hit play and it’s fine again.

Never had issues before so I’m leaning towards it being an iOS15 problem at the moment. Is it playing alright for everybody else now?

I’ve had horrendous problems watching this tonight on my iPad. Plays for 5-10 minutes then I just get a black screen and the spinning dots. Refresh the screen and hit play and it’s fine again.

Never had issues before so I’m leaning towards it being an iOS15 problem at the moment. Is it playing alright for everybody else now?
Few blips in the first half but been playing fine for me second half

Few blips in the first half but been playing fine for me second half
Thanks mate. Can’t get more than 10 minutes out of it right now. Doing my head in. Tried all the clear cache/cookies stuff but keeps happening. Videos are fine.

Just need feedback from somebody else on iOS15 I guess.

Rangers have been good tonight. Playing at quite a high intensity. Better decision making. You can see improvement.
Fell away a bit in the last twenty minutes or so and lost a
terrible goal, but that apart it was good.
Look forward to seeing how they do against Hibs and the other stronger teams.
The right back, McLauchlin, played particularly well.

Thought McGlauchlin and Ness had right good games and you can see why Ross has played at a higher level.Silly goal that was given away.

5,500, supposedly a record for a club match in Scotland. I reckon we could get more than that if we played a game against the Tims at Ibrox.
So they couldn't even give away all their free tickets. They had 6000 and 5500 attended. Realistically, how many would have been there if they had to pay to get in?

We're due to play them in the Cup at the end of October. I wonder if they're considering moving it to Ibrox?
First team are away at Motherwell that day.

Fitness seems to have improved too. Last season they were blowing out of their arses late on in games.

squad is far better this year
and that is with:
the 3 new signings McCoy, Middag and Jensen haven't had much gametime as yet
Howatt and Bell are still out injured

Was at Motherwell v Celtic last night. Thought Celtic were decent with a bit of a second string out. They over play however, Rangers are far more direct and purposeful in possession.

Some better Motherwell pressing would have got them in more often. Will be an interesting match up between the 2 in a few weeks.

We need to get more competitive games on a regular basis. Scoring 6 every other week against kids and overweight amateurs just won’t capture the imagination.

squad is far better this year
and that is with:
the 3 new signings McCoy, Middag and Jensen haven't had much gametime as yet
Howatt and Bell are still out injured
middag was strolling the game until moved further back towards the end. The subs as well have looked decent in there cameo's.. emma something in midfield and the girl that came on up front.

Agree seem to be a lot better this year, hopefully the team can take their chances this time when they play THEM & get a result

hasn’t been a classic - in fact pretty poor if I’m being honest. Mcclauclin has been lively - arnott and hay struggling to make positive contributions. Cornet - who I’ve been critical of in the past - has had a good game. Jane ross is very similar to kirsty howat - and is central to the way we play.

I take other teams have significantly upped their game this year as the Women certainly arent blowing away the same teams like they were last year. I noticed Glasgow City are the same.

I take other teams have significantly upped their game this year as the Women certainly arent blowing away the same teams like they were last year. I noticed Glasgow City are the same.
Rangers have won 7-0 and 6-1 in the last 3 weeks.

Glasgow have won 9-0 and 6-0.

Tight.

Rangers have won 7-0 and 6-1 in the last 3 weeks.

Glasgow have won 9-0 and 6-0.

Tight.
Meant against teams like Hearts and Hibs.

Hearts were cannon fodder last year although they did appears to make strides towards the end of the season whereas Rangers beat them 3 nil was it not a few weeks back? I know Hibs were always a very strong womens side and until Rangers and Celtic invested so heavily were always Glasgow Citys biggest rivals. I just wondered if other teams were investing more in the womens game.

A huge gulf in the womens game and you are always going to get teams that simply arent able to compete.

I missed yesterdays game because I was at our game and wasnt sure if it was a comfortable 1 nil or it was very hard fought. Hopefully the women can push on this year.

Meant against teams like Hearts and Hibs.

Hearts were cannon fodder last year although they did appears to make strides towards the end of the season whereas Rangers beat them 3 nil was it not a few weeks back? I know Hibs were always a very strong womens side and until Rangers and Celtic invested so heavily were always Glasgow Citys biggest rivals. I just wondered if other teams were investing more in the womens game.

A huge gulf in the womens game and you are always going to get teams that simply arent able to compete.

I missed yesterdays game because I was at our game and wasnt sure if it was a comfortable 1 nil or it was very hard fought. Hopefully the women can push on this year.
Worth remembering that Hearts were a newly promoted side last season. Hibs were effectively the 'second team' in the SWPL until the Old Firm started pumping money in so the two Edinburgh teams aren't even on a similar level.

I suspect that the title, not unsurprisingly, we be decided in the head-to-heads between the big three. We failed miserably at that last season, particularly against the Dhims, whom we dominated in virtually every match only to lose to late goals.

Worth remembering that Hearts were a newly promoted side last season. Hibs were effectively the 'second team' in the SWPL until the Old Firm started pumping money in so the two Edinburgh teams aren't even on a similar level.

I suspect that the title, not unsurprisingly, we be decided in the head-to-heads between the big three. We failed miserably at that last season, particularly against the Dhims, whom we dominated in virtually every match only to lose to late goals.
Yes mate aware of that.

The Celtic games last year were a very painful watch as you say we dominated them and lost to sucker punches especially at their midden.

Be glad to see Kirsty Howat back a cracking wee player.

I’m going to the game against Partick Thistle tonight, anyone know the situation with parking? If we can’t use the car park then where’s the best place to park?

Back