Rangers Women Season 21/22

Outplayed these 3 times last season, if we can finish our chances cause that’s been the problem in previous games we can gub them today

Still can’t get a link for this, is it a case of putting it up at the last minute and scrambling like usual with rangers tv

Emailed and they are saying that due to high demand I might not get a link for 5 minutes, , bought it 40 minutes ago and still no link, more garbage from RTV

He hasn't got a bloody clue, every game v them or Glasgow we look miles out our depth, he should have been punted last season.

The city game aside before covid when we pumped a changed side who had been playing in Europe - we really haven’t been ‘at it’ or perhaps good enough in big games under him. I’m not sure I have much faith in his selections

Get Malky to %^*&, the money we are spending on the ladies game will be substantial, and i think that's 4 games in a row we haven't even scored against them, woeful performance and he should lose his job as he ia useless.
Was prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt last year after loosing howat and bell. They have been replaced and again his team has disappointed when it matters. Not good enough. Time for change.

Time for change, no point pumping all the amateur teams when we can’t even score against Celtic nevermind win.

Recruitment isn’t good enough, decision making isn’t good enough and mentality going into these games isn’t good enough.

The best team won. We have not improved since last season if the games v Glasgow City and today are anything to go by. I don’t think the players we have are good enough to play the passing game through the lines that the Management team encourage. That was a very frustrating watch today.

We need a coach with experience in the women’s game.
Assistant Manager is an ex Rangers Women Manager and ran Man City's Womens Academy.
Head of Womens and Girls us an ex Rangers Women Manager.

However if you are Rangers you are moving heaven and earth to get Willie Kirk - if you are serious about the Women's Game. Thomson basically chucked Fife under the bus in his post match BUT she has made errors against them before - he cant have it both ways.

Assistant Manager is an ex Rangers Women Manager and ran Man City's Womens Academy.
Head of Womens and Girls us an ex Rangers Women Manager.

However if you are Rangers you are moving heaven and earth to get Willie Kirk - if you are serious about the Women's Game. Thomson basically chucked Fife under the bus in his post match BUT she has made errors against them before - he cant have it both ways.
I’m well aware of that, but the buck stops with Malky and there needs to be a progressive head coach with experience in women’s football in there ASAP.

Willie Kirk is the obvious choice now that he’s available.

I’m well aware of that, but the buck stops with Malky and there needs to be a progressive head coach with experience in women’s football in there ASAP.

Willie Kirk is the obvious choice now that he’s available.
Its not a dig, i'm just saying there is "experience" in there when it comes to recruitment and knowing the wider picture of the game.

Still there I believe but she was miles short of the standard even last season. She wouldn't get a game at any of the top 4 and had a permanently bemused look any time she played.
Poor recruitment.

she's back in india
dunno if she's waiting for a new permit or its all finished now
no doubt we are still paying her after not playing her enough to qualify for a permit

of the others to leave from last season

Bourma is in the CL with Servette - they seem to be getting battered every match day there but given the teams not surprising - Servette knocked out Glasgow

Sonia signed for Split after a long spell with no club
has scored 4 in 5 games since

work permit refused IIRC
Interesting - she's more or less an ever present for India so I thought would have made the cut and the appeals panel was in place this summer with the Home Office.

Interestingly the Home Office appeals panel has been removed meaning non UK players coming to our Leagues will very likely be refused. The bar will be set UK wide, meaning it will be in line with the WSL. Bad news for clubs wanting to recruit here, the top players simply wont come to play in Scotland.

she's back in india
dunno if she's waiting for a new permit or its all finished now
no doubt we are still paying her after not playing her enough to qualify for a permit

of the others to leave from last season

Bourma is in the CL with Servette - they seem to be getting battered every match day there but given the teams not surprising - Servette knocked out Glasgow

Sonia signed for Split after a long spell with no club
has scored 4 in 5 games since
City must be kicking themselves getting knocked out to them. They were not a great side - Lee Alexanders ridiculousness just before half time in the play off 2nd leg cost them a group stage - and circa £400,000.

Back