Archive Rangers Women Season 22/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what game the commentators are watching as they are saying that Aberdeen have not been outplayed. From what I have seen it is one way traffic.

Great performance.

1st game I've seen this season and been impressed with the new players

Very comfortable 45,

No water breaks for the women they just man up and get on with it :)
To be fair, it's so easy (despite what the commentator from BBC/Celtic State of Mind is saying) that the Rangers Women won't even be sweating. We aren't playing particularly well and its still a stroll in the park.

BBC bias also stretching to the SWPL, how is Amy Canavan on co commentary.
If you cannot be impartial rather refuse the job.
Thought it was embarrassing how one sided the commentary was, looking forward to a few more second half goals.
Plus I hope the two commentators get soaked , hopefully will shut them up wittering on about the weather.

BBC bias also stretching to the SWPL, how is Amy Canavan on co commentary.
If you cannot be impartial rather refuse the job.
Thought it was embarrassing how one sided the commentary was, looking forward to a few more second half goals.
Plus I hope the two commentators get soaked , hopefully will shut them up wittering on about the weather.
The Ewes have barely got out their half but you'd think they were Barcelona listening to the commentary.

I've been reduced to listening in the car while out and about today. The commentary is embarrassing, much as I see many of you are saying in the thread, culminating in co-commentator congratulating an Aberdeen player for losing the ball but doing well to come back and foul Nic Doc.

My ears hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back