Official Rangers Women - Season 23-24

I know that some schools are on holiday tomorrow, but having a game kick off at 8.15 isn't the best idea if they want to attract more kids to the game.
Tend to agree however that was down to the broadcaster decision to show both games on the same night back to back

And we also had a game earlier not live on TV that was 8pm kick-off at Broadwood

Pre and post split, buddy. Here's the table as it stands after Cornet's goal:

b1FhahW.png
Cheers looks confusing the way the BBC have it laid out on their site.

More or less a decider
Actually I don’t think it is given the way that final 3 games over eight days finish is programmed T .

They potentially have the better fixtures too .

Although I heard it said lastnight Glasgow have some significant injuries and they are one of our 3 games but we also have the sticky Thistle game

Last edited:
Scottish referees eh? Read the comments from the Glasgow City manager. City had a player down for some time as play raged culminating in the bernadetts 2nd goal. They didn't put the ball out (no surprise there) and the ref didn't stop the game because it wasn't a head knock
Luck for Eriksson it wasn't a Scottish ref for Finland v Denmark.

Sunday 12th MayGlasgow City v RangersBBC ALBA4.10pm

Our game at Hibs on 15th May hasn't been selected

With a further two matches to be confirmed on the final day of the season with kick-off time now 2,10pm

Does anyone know the SWPL goal difference rules? Seems a bit unfair having it just straight GD when so many games against lower opposition are so high scoring

First decider is overall goal difference. Not really unfair given we all play the same teams, added incentive to really rack up the goals against the lesser teams
I'm amazed having watched a fair few OF games that the bad lot actually rack up bigger wins than us against the lower sides, maybe it's just us that they sit in and try to take the leather off the football and get the sport stopped?

Fair play to the ladies as they seem to have regained their bottle after losing it for a few weeks at the same time as the men’s team did however the league should have basically already been over by now.

Scottish referees eh? Read the comments from the Glasgow City manager. City had a player down for some time as play raged culminating in the bernadetts 2nd goal. They didn't put the ball out (no surprise there) and the ref didn't stop the game because it wasn't a head knock
This is something we have discussed before on our men’s games I think that is the actual rule applied correctly yet we almost never see it and we are all lost on wtf it is .

What chance do we have ffs lol

Assume they also asked the Sellick manager about Jo’s commments given we have a fixture on Monday it’s just the way media are

Was always going to happen after the comments at the semi-final. Creates a bit of needle in advance of Monday's game which is good.

They love puerile nonsense that they create but the dim manager has took the bait and comes across as rattled.
She also didn't seem best pleased with her team after their game last night listening to her post match comments

They love puerile nonsense that they create but the dim manager has took the bait and comes across as rattled.
Seems like one of those things where if the result goes bad for her on Monday it adds to the pressure she will be under .
Should have better deflected that Q if she could .

Think you do care, or you wouldn't keep saying you don't care haha
I watched her full press conference that video above comes from a question fan media asked her. Further on Alison McConnell stirs it up again and asks about the huddle and about Jo saying our team are fitter. By the way Jo Potter never said anything like Alison McConnell suggests .The timbo manager gets even more irked by that question.

It's around the 15 min point of the press conference.

GC also had a drop ball for their goalie and one of the Gargoyles was only a few yards in front of her trying to hinder her clearance.

Even their middens are detestable.

This is something we have discussed before on our men’s games I think that is the actual rule applied correctly yet we almost never see it and we are all lost on wtf it is .

What chance do we have ffs lol
Sorry, don't get that, recent matches have been called off in the name of "safety of the players". Once the game starts the "safety of the players" is in the hands of the ref and therefore the ref has a duty of care towards the players and if there is an actual rule that the ref can only stop the game for a head knock I admit I haven't seen it.
What I have seen is an instruction to refs to stop the game for head knocks immediately ( which I believe clubs abuse as they seem to coach players to fall down holding their heads even when no contact is madewith the head) but that should not exclude the ref from stopping the game if a ref's opinion is that a player has sustained an injury which requires treatment

Back