Official Rangers Women - Season 23-24

I actually asked these questions, thanks for posting them in here - apologies it's not clear in the first tweet that there's a thread of three other questions that follow.

One thing that impressed me from day one, still does now, is how relaxed Jo Potter is. May could, and should be huge for her but she's very relaxed about it. Very driven. She's got a great chance of having three trophies come the end of May. But Monday for now, and she's very much looking forward to that.

Potter asked a pertinent question of the officials. Why rush to get everyone out for kick off and then delay it waiting for Celtic to perform their attention seeking party piece.

Is there a law that states a referee must wait until the opposition team are in position before kick off ?

Potter asked a pertinent question of the officials. Why rush to get everyone out for kick off and then delay it waiting for Celtic to perform their attention seeking party piece.

Is there a law that states a referee must wait until the opposition team are in position before kick off ?
Next game we take a ball on and kick off right on deadline if they are fannying about.

Once the trampettes are finished their huddle we should congregate & do our high 5s , keep them waiting

I actually asked these questions, thanks for posting them in here - apologies it's not clear in the first tweet that there's a thread of three other questions that follow.

One thing that impressed me from day one, still does now, is how relaxed Jo Potter is. May could, and should be huge for her but she's very relaxed about it. Very driven. She's got a great chance of having three trophies come the end of May. But Monday for now, and she's very much looking forward to that.

I enjoyed the interview you did with Jo when she first signed at the club it was a really good insight into her and what she wanted to achieve . I remember her talking with a lot of enthusiasm about the young players at the club.

She does come across as very relaxed I've never seen her looked flustered on the back touchline.Did you ask her about Mia McAulay ?

Do what we used to be at Parkhead.

When they enter their huddle get over to the fans the fans and applaud and keep them waiting as they finish it.

The only option seems to be to print your own ticket. I can’t do that. Do folks think they’d let me in with the purchase showing on my phone?

Last time I checked she was getting very little game time.

She a regular now?

She has been starting recently because Sarah Zadrazil had a knee injury. But Zadrazil returned today and Sam was on the bench again. She has played in eleven of their twenty League games so far only starting in four of them.

Bayern have also reached the German Cup Final and Sam has played every Cup game from the start.

Does anyone have any idea about tickets for the women’s cup final for non MyGers members.

I’m hoping to take my wee granddaughter along with her mother but can’t see anything on our website or any non hospitality tickets on the SFA website.

Also, one for @Greg Marshall. Do Rangers have any junior girls range of kit? The women’s home kit seems to start at adult size 8 and my granddaughter on only 6 years old ?

Does anyone have any idea about tickets for the women’s cup final for non MyGers members.

I’m hoping to take my wee granddaughter along with her mother but can’t see anything on our website or any non hospitality tickets on the SFA website.

Also, one for @Greg Marshall. Do Rangers have any junior girls range of kit? The women’s home kit seems to start at adult size 8 and my granddaughter on only 6 years old ?
Tickets for the final aren't on sale yet. For the semi-final you had buy direct from the Scottish FA

Won't be an issue as MyGers won't play a part in it

Tickets for the Cup Final aren't out yet. I imagine there will be a link to buy on the SFA website through Rangers soon.

I'd recommend singing up separate SFA accounts for you, daughter and granddaughter as well as you will probably need that in advance to allocate the tickets which is how they worked for the Semi Final.

As for kits, junior tops are unisex: https://shop.rangers.co.uk/collections/junior

Thanks everyone above for the excellent advice and input.

I’ll sort all of that in the next day or two.

Really looking forward to welcoming my wee granddaughter into the Rangers family.

Honestly can’t wait for getting her along to a final, with role model professional sportswomen, for her first game watching the Rangers. It’s just a fantastic opportunity to get her into the fold.

Congratulations to Jo , Mia and Rachel. These awards are thoroughly deserved. I would also like to say well done to all the Rangers ladies for their efforts so far in what could be a momentous season.

Back