Official Rangers Women - Season 23-24

A great night for the Ladies of the club at the awards.All very deserved.Now go and beat the mhanky mob today.

I've just bought tickets for me and my wee boy. Do you need to print the email and take it with you? So used to QR codes now!

GM4xQt1XEAAkNB7

No Rachel McLauchlan or Kathy Hill starting is a surprise and weakens us in my view. I assume we have injuries.

Other than that, it's a very bold attacking line-up.

I'm less confident than I was before seeing that line-up though.

Last edited:
That seems a very bold line up.
Hopefully the girls can withstand the aerial set piece bombardment from that mob.

It's a strange day and time for a game like this.

Should be played at Ibrox.
Game is played today for due to the broadcaster in question and it is down to the broadcaster own's schedule

Also bank holiday

Last edited:
The Celtic female boss is so bitter, she could hardly look at Jo Potter when Potter went over to them at start there..

Their boot of a manager wasn’t coming over to shake Jo’s hand there.

Jo made all our coaches walk over to their area and shake hands.

There will be gaps where we have sold womens season tickets and the buyers simply haven't turned up because all they wanted was the MyGers points. We have to set aside seats in case they choose to turn up nevertheless.
Maybe moved people into the stand behind the goal also by the looks of it

Wish SKY would use someone else other than Julie Fleeting she never knows when to stop talking bit like Kenny Miller really.

I'm forgetting this is a bank holiday, was wondering why such a strange day for football. I'm off to work in an hour as per usual

Back