Official Rangers Women - Season 23-24

Were we not miles clear a few months ago ?

A man’s team manager wouldn’t have survived it

Injuries have really done for the woman's team too. We dropped a couple of points when we had players out.

Should still have enough to beat the likes of Partick with that squad all the same but there's always going to be a slip up.

Not beating Celtic in the recent 0-0 game was the crucial one.

Very similar to the men's story and we're not sacking Clement just now either (rightly so)

I hope Potter remains next season. Go and beat Hearts in the final now to take something else from the year...

Injuries have really done for the woman's team too. We dropped a couple of points when we had players out.

Should still have enough to beat the likes of Partick with that squad all the same but there's always going to be a slip up.

Not beating Celtic in the recent 0-0 game was the crucial one.

Very similar to the men's story and we're not sacking Clement just now either (rightly so)

I hope Potter remains next season. Go and beat Hearts in the final now to take something else from the year...

She signed a improved contract recently till 2026 I think it was.

Don't think miles ahead, difficult to do that in this league now

Both sides dropped to hibs and hearts
Getting beat off Hearts and drawing with Thistle blew it

By Miles I meant…was it not 5 or 6 points ?

Losing to Hearts will kill you in this league.

Just very galling.

It would have been nice not to give them a completely perfect weekend.

And the punches to the gut!
Just keep on coming!!

They at least, took their equivalent, to like the last kick of the season.
And are still on for a cup double with massive chance of success.
Can we truly say the same?

Wtf is wrong at Rangers??
Mentality and belief in both sides. You need to have the belief that you will go out and score and then get another and another until the game is won. We go into games expecting to win and hoping that it just happens without having that winners belief or attitude to take the game to the opposition. There is no win at all cost mentality.

Didn't lose the title today. Long term injuries to McLean, McLaughlin and Howatt vastly reduced the quality of our team. Unlucky, as we were the better side.

Wtf is wrong at Rangers??
A question I sincerely hope is getting looked at and examined.
Closely!

Too much patting on the back, that they are keeping the lights on.
We have now heard that Clement thinks they are all on the same page going forward, I would like to hear someone on the board coming out and saying the same?

We beat them in the Glasgow Cup, the Scottish Cup and in one of the league fixtures, drawing two [ironically both our "home" fixtures] and lost the other at the start of the split.

Over the season, we proved we were the better team but the combination of a cluster of injuries occurring at the same time, plus woeful finishing generally, but in the loss to Hearts and draw with Thistle in particular, have cost us the title.

We struggled to beat an Aberdeen side that [mirroring their men's team over the years] shipped a load of goals against Celtic in one match that, in the end, amounted to pretty much the margin by which they won the title.

We will, hopefully, recover from the disappointment and complete the Cup double next Sunday and, with some squad additions, we'll be a better team next season.

Our Women's team will be back next season bigger and better, I'm sure of that, also hope we can get Liv on a permanent deal from Villa as she's a cracking wee player.

We beat them in the Glasgow Cup, the Scottish Cup and in one of the league fixtures, drawing two [ironically both our "home" fixtures] and lost the other at the start of the split.

Over the season, we proved we were the better team but the combination of a cluster of injuries occurring at the same time, plus woeful finishing generally, but in the loss to Hearts and draw with Thistle in particular, have cost us the title.

We struggled to beat an Aberdeen side that [mirroring their men's team over the years] shipped a load of goals against Celtic in one match that, in the end, amounted to pretty much the margin by which they won the title.

We will, hopefully, recover from the disappointment and complete the Cup double next Sunday and, with some squad additions, we'll be a better team next season.
We should have beat the tramps in the recent match against them and If I remember correctly ,Kathy Hill had a sitter right at the end but, she did a Dessers!

They bastards always know how to sicken you.

It's our own fault though. A few of the senior pros need moved on as they aren't good enough

Seems the women's team are dtrucks with the same as the men's. Injuries, injuries, injuries. The medical team undoubtedly need audited. Something needs done. Another season of injuries and we're winning %^*& all.

13-0 against Aberdeen I think it was we also beat them in Sky Sports Cup in the semi final. I think there was mistakes made back in January in regards to the squad. We looked a little light when the injuries happened we maybe should have brought more in . Especially when we also let Michelle Colson go .But we can finish the season on high next Sunday.

Seems the women's team are dtrucks with the same as the men's. Injuries, injuries, injuries. The medical team undoubtedly need audited. Something needs done. Another season of injuries and we're winning %^*& all.
The women have already won a cup and are in the Scottish cup final against Hearts soon and will probably win that as well.

13-0 against Aberdeen I think it was we also beat them in Sky Sports Cup in the semi final. I think there was mistakes made back in January in regards to the squad. We looked a little light when the injuries happened we maybe should have brought more in . Especially when we also let Michelle Colson go .But we can finish the season on high next Sunday.
On a high.. We lost the league. This is our problem at Ibrox... Full of 2nd best

Back