Official Rangers Women - Season 23-24

Nic maybe wasn't as good this season as she's been over the last couple but I think she's got a couple years left in her at a very decent level.

Given the amount of single year deals in the woman's squad, this one makes absolute sense.

No that’s not what I expect I know Kirsty MacLean is the best ever player in the Scottish League I am asking that other players get to the point where they turn key games . Those three are the ones I believe do it .

At the next level Olivia McLoughlin has really advanced and maybe now she has gotten to that point but we don’t know . Mia McAulay is a possible but that’s entirely unfair to expect it of her we would all agree she is just in the team but the suggestion is she has that X factor to be a difference maker .

That leaves a lot of players who are not able to make that difference and that is what I was hoping to highlight Not that we should have another Kirsty MacLean in waiting.

Is Liv a possiblity of having another loan? I just assumed she'd be back at Villa in the summer.

There’s a title winning squad in place , possibly a bit more depth , a few of the youngsters can hopefully provide it.

I was never convinced about letting Collette Cavanagh leave , although she wasn’t used enough by last year’s manager . I suppose he had Sam Kerr & Middag playing in midfield then , even Emma Watson

Nic D deal is well merited and good news .

Re McLoughlin anyone heard if she could be here next season that would be the right move I would say

Arnot and Hay haven't impressed this season. Thought they might have been upgraded, along with a few others, such as Ross, Midag, Ewans and the goalkeepers.

Arnot and Hay haven't impressed this season. Thought they might have been upgraded, along with a few others, such as Ross, Midag, Ewans and the goalkeepers.
I'll disagree on that, particularly Brogan.

Since getting back in the team after injury her numbers have been good and she has offered a real threat for us.

Both have scored less than they did last season, but they are both playing in a different position so that's only to be expected.

I did think Lizzie might leave, so I was a little surprised at that, but you can see the quality she still has.

I'll disagree on that, particularly Brogan.

Since getting back in the team after injury her numbers have been good and she has offered a real threat for us.

Both have scored less than they did last season, but they are both playing in a different position so that's only to be expected.

I did think Lizzie might leave, so I was a little surprised at that, but you can see the quality she still has.
I think the fact you can trust Brogan to run at the full at a defender, beat them and get the ball across - makes her a reliable extension.

Yeah it's very encouraging the young players coming through. Been impressed with Eilidh Austin this season any time she has played. Hopefully we will see more of her next season along with some others.
Been delighted with Eilidh Austin’s “debut” season this year, great player and a lovely kid! Works hard and deserved the success she’s getting.

Good to see we are doing a little bit of longer term planning.

Really should be building to dominate the league for the foreseeable.

Get the best of these players tied down and then get some upgrades recruited

For now let's focus on winning the Cup this weekend, that in itself could inspire greater things for the girls next season. Go on Ladies, you most certainly have the best squad in Scotland so do yourselves proud and bring the trophy back to Ibrox. WATP.

GOgU4EQWcAAyrKc

Back