RangersRadio

Going to download last night and tonight's show and listen to them at the pool tomorrow with a few beers enjoying the sun. A brilliant platform for bears by bears, keep up the good work.

Burnley after him.

Not to derail but were they really?

If they were after him 6 months ago surely a club that had just won £120,000,000 in EPL prize money alone would’ve spent a couple of million on Windass.

Never listened to Rangers Radio but have heard good things so will tune in later.

Following on from plymouth true blues joiining the show, the next chapter in rangers radio meeting the supporters will be on Tuesday the 21rst august when rangers radio are joined live by garry gillan the president of NARSA

Pre match show 11.30 am , then post match show 15 minutes after final whistle

Following on from plymouth true blues joiining the show, the next chapter in Rangers radio meeting the supporters will be on Tuesday the 21rst august when Rangers radio are joined live by garry gillan the president of NARSA

Enjoyed the "outside broadcast" this week. Great show and always good to have on in the background,I use the mixlr podcast. I dont think ive ever listened live. More should be made of RR I think. Get match commentary on, fk sportsound.

Pre match show starting in about 5 mins (11:30) then again about 15 mins after final whistle
thumbsup.gif

After match show going live

Following on from plymouth true blues joiining the show, the next chapter in Rangers radio meeting the supporters will be on Tuesday the 21rst august when Rangers radio are joined live by garry gillan the president of NARSA

Usaul show tonight 9pm till 11

Dont forget

Back