RangersTV Today

Very slow for us based in 'France'.
McCann has always been the FF favourite summariser and Tyldesley to me is in the same bracket - miles ahead of anything on Sky, BT or BBC's Scottish efforts and the English game as well. Great that they went for the 2 best.

Very slow for us based in 'France'.
McCann has always been the FF favourite summariser and Tyldesley to me is in the same bracket - miles ahead of anything on Sky, BT or BBC's Scottish efforts and the English game as well. Great that they went for the 2 best.

As it turns out you didn't need to be in 'France' today. As an Unlimited subscriber it worked for me - and others - without having to turn the VPN on today. Bear in mind for Wednesday.

Can't fault it. Thoroughly professional production with excellent punditry and presentation. And Clive is a class act.

The people in the match thread whining wanting Tom back because Clive made a daft slip of the tongue are an utter embarrassment. Thought Clive and KT were brilliant, Neil McCann was class as well.
Didn't get to watch the game. What he say that was so bad to have people wanting that numpty back????

Didn't get to watch the game. What he say that was so bad to have people wanting that numpty back????
He said 'Kent has scored more important goals for Celtic" instead of against Celtic obviously. It is a daft wee error and cunts were basically in tears about it.

Really disappointed with the commentary. I much prefer Tom Miller’s enthusiasm. It felt like I was watching BT or Sky today rather than the clubs own channel.

Superb coverage. Professional from start to finish. Well done Rangers.

The set up, the commentary, the host, the pundits and the professionalism, all superb.

Deserve massive credit for that broadcast.

Nothing against Tom Miller but the difference was professional and well good.

I can’t listen to Tom Miller for 90 minutes it’s brutal on the ears.

He said 'Kent has scored more important goals for Celtic" instead of against Celtic obviously. It is a daft wee error and cunts were basically in tears about it.
Wow Feckin Wow.
Off with his Head.
Wee Dafties imo.

Reactions: LD5
Was pretty good. You know McCann will give an honest opinion and has good knowledge of the game.

Said in the other thread enjoyed the commentary

An absolute joy.

What a difference having a proper commentator makes. Missed the pre-match build up, great having the analysis from McCann & Rae, and having a presenter to tie it all together. Also the post match interview with the gaffer made it feel as though it was a proper tv show. When you just have a commentator and a summarizer there’s only so much they can say without becoming repetitive. A far cry from the old cliches we had to put up with from “tighter than two coats of paint” Miller & DJ’s ‘big hullo to the boys at the Temple Bar”.

The professionalism around the club right now is so refreshing, and I believe things can only continue to improve. Bisgrove will prove to be one of our most important signings as he continues to drag us into the 21st century after the sh!t show of the last 10 years.

Keep it up, Rangers. WATP

Really disappointed with the commentary. I much prefer Tom Miller’s enthusiasm. It felt like I was watching BT or Sky today rather than the clubs own channel.

You’d never get a co-commentator talking up what a massive club Rangers are and how great the fans are on Sky or BT.

Nothing against Tom Miller but the difference was professional and well good.

I can’t listen to Tom Miller for 90 minutes it’s brutal on the ears.

I like Tom but if he was commentating today I’d have had to have heard him say “ALFREDO MOR-EL-OS” at least twice today and that’s the sort of stuff that makes me cringe a bit.

It was excellent, I really enjoyed it. Any idea if they would persist with this when fans are allowed back? Would be good for fans like me. I used to have a season ticket but I've not been able to attend Ibrox other than the odd game here and there due to illness for a while now. I wouldn't mind paying the price of a season ticket on rangers TV if I could watch the home matches live without having to mess around with a VPN .

Thought the presentation was excellent, but I'd rather have a commentator who doesn't think he's watching the mhanks and doesn't keep on mentioning the mhanks and doesn't think Ryan Kent scores goals for the mhanks.
Otherwise well done RTV

Thought the presentation was excellent, but I'd rather have a commentator who doesn't think he's watching the mhanks and doesn't keep on mentioning the mhanks and doesn't think Ryan Kent scores goals for the mhanks.
Otherwise well done RTV

He doesn’t think that though does he? It was a slip of the tongue. And he’ll mention Celtic far less than folk on here where there are countless threads on them every day.

Even when fans are allowed in the stadium again, if Rangers TV keep up these standards it could be a real money spinner for the club.

I know that league rules prevent it, but more fans might be tempted to pay & access with VPN morning forward, who have been put off in the past & settled for pirate streams.

He doesn’t think that though does he? It was a slip of the tongue. And he’ll mention Celtic far less than folk on here where there are countless threads on them every day.

Really a good reason why no one on here would be a good fit for RTV comms.

Oh, and from what I heard, yes, indeed he did at times.

Yes it was very good, my stream on my laptop never missed a beat and you can see it was a huge improvement over standard RTV.

I thought it was a vast improvement and the whole commentary team were excellent.
Neil McCann is always worth listening to and I thought Kevin Thomson gave some great insights into the game and our tactics, the players at training and how the youth squad is progressing.
High fives all round!

I thought it was great - Pitt the second half crowd noises disappeared. I am in France and I’m paying match by match. I would sign up for the full season if there was a guarantee that this quality would be maintained even whe the fans are back

Back