RangersTV Today

Great viewing. Enjoyed it and was good having Niko there for his honesty and insights.
Wonder if we will publish viewing figures?

I wasn't able to access via RTV app.

I was logged in correctly - when I clicked on live option, it stated no subscription.

I tried to redeem the code provided and said already redeemed - yes via Coventry.

Not a scooby why it won't work or recognise me.

Thought the RTV was excellent today from the commentary to the presenters they did a superb job even the camio from Katic the insight was brilliant and we even heard the fans singing 10/10 from me :))

I think it confirmed that all commentators talk nonsense at times. If Tom had said some of Tyldesley's quips, he would have been criticised. Tyldesley also got himself in a fankle when he began talking about how it might be a good thing that fans aren't in the stadium.

Anyway, he was decent but I prefer Tom and he'll be back on Wednesday presumably.

Enjoyed the rest of the coverage and stream quality was excellent. I had to watch some of it on my phone and it was really good (which surprised me a little).

Thought the presentation was excellent, but I'd rather have a commentator who doesn't think he's watching the mhanks and doesn't keep on mentioning the mhanks and doesn't think Ryan Kent scores goals for the mhanks.
Otherwise well done RTV
You’re not right in the head if you’ve come to that conclusion.

I think it confirmed that all commentators talk nonsense at times. If Tom had said some of Tyldesley's quips, he would have been criticised. Tyldesley also got himself in a fankle when he began talking about how it might be a good thing that fans aren't in the stadium.

Anyway, he was decent but I prefer Tom and he'll be back on Wednesday presumably.

Enjoyed the rest of the coverage and stream quality was excellent. I had to watch some of it on my phone and it was really good (which surprised me a little).
We are at home again on Wednesday so hopefully Tom and his chronic patter are kept at bay.

You’ve got to be fucking joking :))

Just get one of your pals to come round and talk inane pish during the match with the telly muted.
It just seemed really flat, like I was watching a commercial broadcast. Tom might not be everyone’s taste but what he lacked in ‘professionalism’ he made up for with enthusiasm and knowledge of our history.

Coverage was excellent today. No issues. Enjoyed Tyldesley and KT on commentary. Professional, researched and pleasant on the ear.

As much as it's not being there, thought it was spot on. Crowd first half was good too!

It just seemed really flat, like I was watching a commercial broadcast. Tom might not be everyone’s taste but what he lacked in ‘professionalism’ he made up for with enthusiasm and knowledge of our history.
Each to their own but I don’t want someone screeching when we get near the goal or spouting cringey pish for the full game.

Thankfully I don’t have to endure him in normal times and I’m glad someone in the media team had the good sense to get a proper commentator in for the current home games. I’ll stick with Sky for the away games when Tom is back on the mic.

Took me over 20 minutes to get into the live feed, which I thought was disappointing, but it was excellent once I did get in. I really don't understand why it is so difficult at times. I'm going in on a Mac and have done so for several years but still I have problems from time to time. Today, every time I pressed the live button it asked me to login in and pay again despite having my August subscription showing clearly on my account. All of a sudden, it let me in. I think it was when I said "Fecking let me in you digital b*astard"' Weird.

What conclusion?
Well you wrote it so I thought you’d know.

That because he accidentally said Ryan Kent scored important goals for Celtic, immediately after discussing his goal at the Piggery, Tylsdsley thinks Kent plays for Celtic.

That’s what you said. Hopefully now you realise how stupid it sounds.

Very professional, credit to all involved for bringing this up to standard, though it was going to be a nightmare but it was flawless today. From access, to the pundits/commentators to the picture.

Beautiful Sunday all round.

The set up, the commentary, the host, the pundits and the professionalism, all superb.

Deserve massive credit for that broadcast.
Have never had RTV before(since tv channel days) through a laptop; and didn`t quite know what to expect in terms of picture quality; or indeed my own fear of screwing things up connection wise :oops:
With help from the Bears on here, (notably @Valley Bluenose); and my son in America; I`ve set up through the tv and had a brilliant afternoon. Everything about the broadcast was bang on; and I`m looking forward to Wednesday evening already. Credit to everyone at the club concerned with this.:cool:

Last edited:
Clive needs telt that the obligatory mention of them is not required nor welcome.
And it’s “Parkheid” and that’s being polite.

That because he accidentally said Ryan Kent scored important goals for Celtic, immediately after discussing his goal at the Piggery, Tylsdsley thinks Kent plays for Celtic.

Well, only clive would know that, just going by what he said.
However, if you're happy with your commentator freudian slipping to his comfort zone? fire in.
Not for me

Said it on the match thread. Well impressed with it.
That’s what we could have if we could get rid of the garbage that is Sky.

Agreed, cringed at his tweet but a different class of commentator compared to Walker, Sutton and Craigan. Glad he’s onboard.

You are spot on. It really is pathetic. The guy has to talk for more than 90 mins and makes a slip of the tongue. Apparently that makes him a disaster at best and a closet Celtic fan at worst.

Do we get a pitchfork out for KT saying “seats off bums“ too, or is that slip of the tongue acceptable?

The childishness of some people never fails to stagger me.

A breath of fresh air indeed. The first 20 minutes was a novel pleasure.

I will admit to being absolutely raging that pre-match we managed to not only announce his name wrong as Clive Tysdale by the presenter but spell his name wrong aswell.

Back