Ref watch Sky re non penalty

I find it odd that it's the decision to award a penalty or not up for debate.

If you get caught diving on the park you get a yellow card and it gets swept away, if it's found in hindsight then you are dragged through the mud for a week by the media. Eduoard should be getting slaughtered for his cheating yesterday.

If you get caught diving on the park you get a yellow card and it gets swept away, if it's found in hindsight then you are dragged through the mud for a week by the media. Eduoard should be getting slaughtered for his cheating yesterday.
But Eilidh Barbour says its a penalty despite there being no contact. Just because.

And we all know why he won't

They all agreed that the view the ref had shows there was no contact so the correct decision.
Surely that's the end of it, but they then go on about how it looks from different angles.
Then Warnock says he's entitled to go down because he's expecting contact!
Does that mean every players who gets done for diving can just use that in his defence and get away with it?

You can get a foul even if there is no contact if the player has to get out the way of the tackle in the same way a punch doesn't need to land to be a red card.
It was a dive all day long, and its only Ceptic cheerleaders calling for a penalty.

You can get a foul even if there is no contact if the player has to get out the way of the tackle in the same way a punch doesn't need to land to be a red card.
It was a dive all day long, and its only Ceptic cheerleaders calling for a penalty.
An indirect free kick, yes.

The cünts trying to make this into a penalty must be up there was some of the most embarrassing punditry ever. No shame with these bastards because they aren't called out.

Mr Mark wilson Esq said in on SSB

i had it on yesterday after the gaem when i as cutting the grass lol

No contact but it was still a penalty haha unbelievable
I heard him too.
He used an example of Ryan Kent running at full speed having to dodge a tackle,it would be a foul he said..........completely ignoring the fact that Edouard was standing still and there was no comparison between the two scenarios.
Bitter arsehole!

You can if its for simulation like we did with Alfie at Livingston recently.
Ah right. I knew you could for mistaken identity but wasn’t sure about this.

Hopefully seen as a spurious appeal and he gets two games (said firmly tongue in cheek - no doubt the authorities will rescind it and give him man of the match).

Given the way Brown and Kennedy were after the game you would expect them to if they think its a penalty. If they don't then that tells you it wasn't.

Said in another thread he goes down cause he takes a bad touch and knows he's lost the ball.
Be fair they have been getting penalties for less over the years.

Won’t stop the mhedia up here trying to justify the tired old ‘ta sellick have been done by a ref again’ line

if Morelos had done that the compliance officer would have been on speed dial and the sky emerald supporters club would have replayed it ad-nauseam

Can someone get a video of the Sky ref watch circulated widely on social media.

I said it on another thread, Édouard has previous he has gone down more easily far more often than Morelos has.

The media won’t want to give him a reputation though.

Stated Ref had the best view possible and called it right.
No penalty forward looking for contact which never came, yellow card correct.

only in Scotland would you see pundits, captains, team managers call for a penalty when there was no contact

DEFLECTION

To take away from a cheating diver. If it was Alfie we know which way this story would be potrayed.

Unless it involves Hibs players at Ross County and Livingston

Can someone get a video of the Sky ref watch circulated widely on social media.

I said it on another thread, Édouard has previous he has gone down more easily far more often than Morelos has.

The media won’t want to give him a reputation though.
I think it's time , especially after winning the league, that rangers should highlight the double standards , and they've got plenty of evidence if anyone challenges them .

The diving cheat should've been sent off.

His second dive was even worse than the first.
Jacques Cousteau could’ve learned a thing or two from Odsonne’s simulation if he was still with us.

The second one was nothing but blatant cheating - was there a sniper hiding amongst the Denso Tape in the rafters? If Willie had the minerals, he should have walked.

Back