Referee now making their own rules

Aye the conditions were it was a tight game and he could still help his own team out. Standard procedure. Dont give anything to us and everything to everybody else even when its blatant.

Gerrard also said that the Kilmarnock hand ball wasn’t a handball because the offending player was small. Don’t really get what his height had to do with anything.

Maybe if the club wen’t after the refs properly rather than trying to justify their actions and then releasing feeble statements about VAR, we wouldn’t be in this mess.

Is this ALLEGEDLY or DEFINITELY?

Secret society of referee's, are consistently, brutally, terrible, and the bottom line it is with one team in mind!!!!,yet answerable to no_one,and deemed acceptable?, IT'S HAPPENING EVERY GAME NOW.

Ah the weather rules come into play. Surprised the main stand side linecheat didn't flag for an imaginary offence at Arfield's goal. He seemed to use his flag at a lot of wrong decisions,but hey,it's the weather.after all. Could start a new trend this weather thing.

RTV angles and replays are pathetic btw.

They need to be conclusive straight away too.

The chopped goals no one any the wiser on them being on or off. Horrific.

Can’t wait.

The watching fan should know as and when if a goal is offside. It’s like bein at the game with Rangers TV.

Fair point u make tho so will see tomorrow.

Then the cost goes up as they need two more broadcast cameras & cameramen as well.

The tackle on Goldson should have been a red card.
I don’t think anyone could have complained if it had been red.

The very similar tackle on Jack should certainly have been a yellow. Both tackles seemed to get one stage lighter punishment than it deserved.

I don’t think anyone could have complained if it had been red.

The very similar tackle on Jack should certainly have been a yellow. Both tackles seemed to get one stage lighter punishment than it deserved.

It was as clear a red as you can get disgusting decision by the ref / assistant.

During my spell of running an amateur side back in the 1970's I actually saw a referee make up a new rule. My team scored from a penalty kick and he not only disallowed the goal but gave a free kick against our team for encroachment into the penalty box. When I reported it after the game to the guy who provided the referees for our league (who was a retired FIFA referee) he did not believe me. After he spoke to the referee who did our game he phoned me to apologise. What the ref did today at Ibrox was every bit as bad as what that ref did in our amateur game 40+ years ago. There is no rule ìn the game that says that a referee should take meteorological conditions into account when considering a decision on a hand ball offence. The rules are the rules and all any of us are asking is for referees to apply them fairly and honestly. If that referee has done what is alleged today he should be demoted by the SFA Referees Association.

Back