Referee now making their own rules

I'm not surprised, you would certainly hope he would be downgraded for his next game after that showing.

they don't seem to be held accountable for the endless amount of game changing bad decisions that get made week in week out, until they are nothing will change

Can you imagine an EPL ref coming away with sh!te like that. Surley that kind of statment from a ref needs to be investigated

These decisions had gone against the mhanky mob,the conspiracy, victims card, mhedia machine, would be in overdrive,and hysteria would be in place.

It is now blatant from the officials, we will get nothing from them.
I just think the vast majority of referees are crap. Have a look at the sending off in the colts game yesterday. That ref should never be in charge of a whistle again.

Allowances can only be made for the weather conditions if it's a sliding challenge for instance. If the ball hits you square on your raised hand in the box then it's a penalty all day, every day whether it's rain or shine.

Another cheat to add to the growing list. Seems to be every game now ...

Should say this is unbelievable but it's not.
So basically the referee said to himself ach it's raining, that's my perfect excuse not to give Rangers a blatant penalty. Against the rules of the game set down by the governing body.
Hold that thought for a minute. Then remind yourself its Scotland,its winter and it rains nearly every day.
Were in dangerous territory here.

That is unreal

I wonder in the history of football how many times weather has prevented a ref from enforcing the rules

I would wager this might be a first

Come to think of it?

Anyone know what happened to the poster ontheline?
Ontheline always agreed with everything the ref did so input was pointless.

Latest posts

Back