Regan Charles-Cook

Was looking at the table this morning and was shocked to see Ross County in the top 6. Weren’t they near the bottom when we drew 3-3 with them?

He looks a decent enough player. Not sure he’s good enough to make it at us.

Been saying for ages the boys a player but people on here turn their nose up because he plays for Ross County.
How many did he score last season?
We need to be signing first team starters, guys who will improve the team and not guys who at best will be on the bench.

Last edited:
He's very good, and he's a winger that actually has some end product. Low risk and worth a punt imo.

Been saying for ages the boys a player but people on here turn their nose up because he plays for Ross County.

It's not because he plays for County it's because he is 25 and this season is the 1st time he has produced good numbers.

I'd say he is just as likely to be this seasons Kevin Nesbit as he is to replicate his form next season and beyond.

Was looking at the table this morning and was shocked to see Ross County in the top 6. Weren’t they near the bottom when we drew 3-3 with them?

He looks a decent enough player. Not sure he’s good enough to make it at us.
There's about 5 points between 4th and 10th

It's not because he plays for County it's because he is 25 and this season is the 1st time he has produced good numbers.

I'd say he is just as likely to be this seasons Kevin Nesbit as he is to replicate his form next season and beyond.
On a free he would be worth the gamble IMO.

We need to be signing first team starters, guys who will improve the team and not guys who at best will be on the be.
Don't know how many goals he scored last season but I'd hazard a guess at he's scored more than say Ryan Kent in the last 2 years . And he's on a free , better option than Scott Wright too

His variety of goals is quite impressive.

Some runs and finishes, some first times hits, some good poaching also.

The fact he plays for RC makes no difference to me, if there’s a decent player available on a free it’s more than worth a look.
It's mental that some people still have the view that playing for Ross County should disqualify you from signing for Rangers.

These will be the first people to get in a rage if Glen Kamara leaves us for less than 8 figures.

We need to be on the front foot and get him signed.
For too long now we’ve not been proactive on enough of the talent in the League.
Our successful teams generally all have a core of players signed from the Scottish League.

We need to be on the front foot and get him signed.
For too long now we’ve not been proactive on enough of the talent in the League.
Our successful teams generally all have a core of players signed from the Scottish League.
I think people have short memories or just very young. All of our most successful teams since I was born had players signed from our league who contributed. If he played for a foreign team and people seen a YT compilation of him they would be crying out to sign him.

Don't know how many goals he scored last season but I'd hazard a guess at he's scored more than say Ryan Kent in the last 2 years . And he's on a free , better option than Scott Wright too

He scored ZERO last season in 26 appearances.

He has 14 goals in his career prior signing for Ross County. Around 100 appearances between League 1 and the conference.

We need to be signing first team starters, guys who will improve the team and not guys who at best will be on the be.

Why do we always have posts like this when this type of signing is rumoured?

We need a squad. They can't all cost us £5m from a top 5 league and be on £30m a week.

Back