Renewing season ticket

I'm going to be paying mine over 10 months, same as this season so my last payment for this season will be July? When do I start paying for next season? Does it just roll on or is there a gap before next seasons payments begin? First time renewing so apologies if it's a daft question

I tried the credit card option and it said 23rd May for me too, but when paying got the Opps something went wrong message. Tried three times and got the same message before checking on here so now checked my bank app and it says pending. Thankfully only one pending message, but I don't have the credit limit for it to go through several times anyway. Fingers crossed all okay and I get the confirmation email. Just means that I didn't get to the page to opt in for the continuous credit card scheme (CCCS). Did anyone paying by other methods get to the CCCS page?

I tried the credit card option and it said 23rd May for me too, but when paying got the Opps something went wrong message. Tried three times and got the same message before checking on here so now checked my bank app and it says pending. Thankfully only one pending message, but I don't have the credit limit for it to go through several times anyway. Fingers crossed all okay and I get the confirmation email. Just means that I didn't get to the page to opt in for the continuous credit card scheme (CCCS). Did anyone paying by other methods get to the CCCS page?

In the renewal email it says, if you’ve paid the ST in full, you’ll get the link for CCCS sign up in the confirmation email mate

Just the usual fun and games with Rangers IT then I see.:rolleyes:

Though its fair to say, based on RangersTV threads, that we do have a great number of fans who are 'technically challenged'. I'm sure everyone has watched the appropriate video for their renewal process right?
It’s easy to pay with your card except on the gers site as usual

I tried twice with my bank card and got the error message. Then tried again with a credit card and also got the same message. Goodness knows whether the payment has been taken once, twice, thrice or not at all. We all love our club but my goodness they make things like this difficult in a way that other consumer businesses don’t.

Clicked the link but waiting time is over an hour, will come back on later when you lot are on the bevvy.

When people are seeing that their payment is pending, where are they seeing that? I don’t see anything like that on my bank account (although I do have an account that I think that went out with the ark.....).

I went on and said only option to pay currently is by DD at the moment.

The guys who have had issue did you try and pay via ban transfer?

When people are seeing that their payment is pending, where are they seeing that? I don’t see anything like that on my bank account (although I do have an account that I think that went out with the ark.....).
Whatever account you paid with it will show as pending in your transactions. Need mobile banking if you don't have it for the account you use to pay your ticket

Can you still pay by cheque as we’ve got three to pay and saves three times in and out of the computer?

Has anybody managed to renew? I tried my first ticket got a message ‘oops something went wrong’ retried and that’s all I get
Me too, tried to pay it up front on my credit card, got the green processing window and then a failed message. Tried again (as you do) and the same thing happened.

Anyone know how to proceed next?

Me too, tried to pay it up front on my credit card, got the green processing window and then a failed message. Tried again (as you do) and the same thing happened.

Anyone know how to proceed next?
Have you check you're bank or credit card.the payment maybe pending like mine

Whatever account you paid with it will show as pending in your transactions. Need mobile banking if you don't have it for the account you use to pay your ticket
Mobile banking? Geez, I’m still on paper statements and no contactless etc!!! Intelligent Finance (how ironic) loyal!

Mobile banking? Geez, I’m still on paper statements and no contactless etc!!! Intelligent Finance (how ironic) loyal!
I couldn't even tell you if bank machine statements give pending transactions on them. Might be a sit tight and hope for the best situation until you get a statement through

Mate, it was a light-hearted comment based upon the utterly bizarre questions I get asked endlessly when helping out on RangersTV stuff. An example would be getting asked last night why someone couldn't get the game on live.rangers.co.uk using their virtual season ticket. We are 9 months into the season and I still get asked that sort of stuff. Some folk just aren't good with anything computer-related.

I should probably have put a smiley at the end.:)

To be fair to Rangers, I think the videos were actually a good idea since things have changed a bit since last Summer.
I know, I wasn't having a pop at you. You have the patience of a saint. But I'd be surprised if we are any more or less technically challenged than other groups of football fans. Most businesses operating in a genuinely commercial world would need to understand their customers and make it easy for them to spend their money. Rangers of course have us hooked (as I guess other clubs do with their fans).

I know, I wasn't having a pop at you. You have the patience of a saint. But I'd be surprised if we are any more or less technically challenged than other groups of football fans. Most businesses operating in a genuinely commercial world would need to understand their customers and make it easy for them to spend their money. Rangers of course have us hooked (as I guess other clubs do with their fans).
No worries Bud, I’m having a bad day. :rolleyes: Maybe someone can correct me if I’m wrong but I’m sure I read some time ago that despite the recent website revamp(s) the software behind the ticketing system is still the same, ancient, product that leads to these problems every year for as long as I can remember.

I logged on to the Rangers website and noticed they were due for renewal so renewed via the website. I seem to remember last season you had to renew via the email and not the website, I forgot when I was doing it. To make matters worse I bought my 2 mates who’s linked to me also! It’s pending on my card and showing as purchased on the Rangers website. Does anyone know if this will be ok?

Issue now seems to be resolved :)
Cheers Greg. If folk have had the ‘oops’ error message but their banking shows the payment as pending do they need to retry or can they assume it has gone through and no further action required?

I bet you love this time of the year.:)

Cheers Greg. If folk have had the ‘oops’ error message but their banking shows the payment as pending do they need to retry or can they assume it has gone through and no further action required?

I bet you love this time of the year.:)

Should be through okay if the money has been taken. Confirmation within a couple of working days will come as part of this process which will allow debit/credit card purchasers to register CCCS

I logged on to the Rangers website and noticed they were due for renewal so renewed via the website. I seem to remember last season you had to renew via the email and not the website, I forgot when I was doing it. To make matters worse I bought my 2 mates who’s linked to me also! It’s pending on my card and showing as purchased on the Rangers website. Does anyone know if this will be ok?
Unless you used D/D then you will be refunded

Just the usual fun and games with Rangers IT then I see.:rolleyes:

Though its fair to say, based on RangersTV threads, that we do have a great number of fans who are 'technically challenged'. I'm sure everyone has watched the appropriate video for their renewal process right?
I'm in a sweat just thinking about this!

Back