Reporting Scotland tonight

I would hope any Rangers fan and the club, continue to treat BBC shortbread with the contempt they deserve.
Make no mistake, they are on free holiday, desperate for a Frankfurt win and any excuse to attack our club and support.
Be assured, if they do not get the story they want, they will make stories up and lie.

Laura Miller had to remind skeletor about the actual game. He spent a bit of time talking about the Spanish authorities and the amount of people they will have to deal with and that for now its calm and in good spirits. Speccy scumbag
He did that all the time before I stopped watching years ago, I think that was why we first banned him from Ibrox after the game at Easter Road.

If anyone meets a BBC employee out there, put them on their back. Scum.
just point and laugh otherwise you'll be giving them another story.

source.gif

Did the BBC make contact with anyone on here following the story they had on their website a couple of weeks ago.? They were asking people to let them know about their highlights as Rangers fans over the past number of years.
I know a number of people contacted them and said one of the lowlights was how BBC Scotland had stuck the knife in on every occasion possible and how they had backed Chris McLaughlin 100% in his differences with the club to the extent that they offered very little coverage of our games apart from remaining negative against the club and the fans.
Interesting, there's about half a dozen of them in Seville to cover tomorrow's game. Going by their lack of interest in how we got to the final I can't help but wonder why so many of them are there just now. I don't think for a moment that they have seen the light.

What singer ?
The Nationalist bigot that tweeted about inebriated people at Glasgow Airport, but didn’t make any reports to police, airport security or other authorities. Shock horror people going away on holiday drinking alcohol at an airport before their flights, that’s never happened before. She. Should be asking why after 15 years of SNP incompetence the drink culture in Scotland is not any better, in fact it’s worse, than it was back then. She deserves total contempt.

Did the BBC make contact with anyone on here following the story they had on their website a couple of weeks ago.? They were asking people to let them know about their highlights as Rangers fans over the past number of years.
I know a number of people contacted them and said one of the lowlights was how BBC Scotland had stuck the knife in on every occasion possible and how they had backed Chris McLaughlin 100% in his differences with the club to the extent that they offered very little coverage of our games apart from remaining negative against the club and the fans.
Interesting, there's about half a dozen of them in Seville to cover tomorrow's game. Going by their lack of interest in how we got to the final I can't help but wonder why so many of them are there just now. I don't think for a moment that they have seen the light.
I reckon they’re only there because down south would find it very strange if they weren’t and it might impact on their budgets and staff numbers going forward.

They were scrambling about today trying to get a Rangers pub in Glasgow to film our fans at home reactions to the match.

Anyone see them coming into a Glasgow pub, chase them. They’ll want a negative story at home too.

I will only be happy with BBC Shortbreads coverage of the country’s premier football club in Seville once I hear that someone has accidentally bumped into the skeletal specky prick, knocked his glasses off his rancid face and then accidentally stood on them.

Only when I hear that this has happens, I’ll be happy that BBC Scotland are there. Otherwise, don’t trust that rat bastard with anything. Fucking scumbag hates us with every fibre of his being and yet he’s having a jolly, at taxpayers expense might I add, to cover us!

Jarred the guy Alistair Mann outside Ibrox at a Euro game. Asked him why he was here, and politely told him and his cameraman to do one.
Got pelters in here, because "he's a Bear".
If he works for BBC he can get to %^*&.

Back