Reporting Scotland tonight

He did that all the time before I stopped watching years ago, I think that was why we first banned him from Ibrox after the game at Easter Road.
WRONG. Just so wrong.
He’s NOT BANNED FROM Ibrox!!!!
He is not considered a fair and impartial journalist, therefore his press pass was revoked.
He can buy a ticket to Ibrox and attend a match anytime.
Stop buying into the bias rhetoric.

WRONG. Just so wrong.
He’s NOT BANNED FROM Ibrox!!!!
He is not considered a fair and impartial journalist, therefore his press pass was revoked.
He can buy a ticket to Ibrox and attend a match anytime.
Stop buying into the bias rhetoric.
You're right, shows us how much it works and why we have to do something about it.

I do hope they had to ask a few thousand fans to speak to them and got told to fcuk off before they eventually got the few that did talk.

It will be even funnier this Saturday building up to the cup final with no input from the club and relying on ex Gers players like Ricky Foster for the Rangers angle.

Reactions: TNT
You're right, shows us how much it works and why we have to do something about it.
Sorry to be so shouty mate, but it boils my piss that they have forced the narrative on their ‘poor reporter’ that even WE say it now.

Been said many times, that they can send any other staff members they like, all with press passes and report on us fairly. They don’t because, well, we know.

%^*& Gollum. :)

Sorry to be so shouty mate, but it boils my piss that they have forced the narrative on their ‘poor reporter’ that even WE say it now.

Been said many times, that they can send any other staff members they like, all with press passes and report on us fairly. They don’t because, well, we know.

%^*& Gollum. :)
You're right for calling me out, this is why they do shit like this, if it works on me imagine how it works on the neutrals. This is why we have to get organised.

The BBC are praying for trouble
On the BBC Shortbread website, one of the articles by an unnamed "journalist" under the headline

Rangers in Seville: Police say 100,000 fans expected​

contains this text;
"The previous two European finals involving Rangers have been marred by violent scenes.
Rangers were banned from European competition for a year after fans clashed with Spanish police on the Nou Camp pitch at the end of their 1972 European Cup Winners' Cup final victory over Dynamo Moscow.
There were violent scenes in Manchester city centre in 2008 after an estimated 200,000 fans travelled south ahead of Rangers' Uefa Cup final defeat by Zenit St Petersburg.
Thirty-nine police officers were injured during the trouble and a Crown Court judge later described it as "the worst night of violence and destruction suffered by Manchester city centre since the blitz". "

So don't expect any unbiased reporting. ( We know what to expect )

The crown court judge obviously missed the IRA bombings

This from the Irish Times;
It was the IRA's biggest bomb - 3,300 lbs of explosives, packed into a lorry left on Corporation Street in the heart of Manchester - and it blew up at 11.20 a.m. on Saturday, June 15th, 1996. It was designed to devastate the heart of the city - and it did.
Mercifully, a warning had been given and police managed to clear 75,000 people from the streets before the bomb went off. But the explosion was so enormous that it shattered windows in every building within a radius of several hundred yards. Over 200 people were injured, ranging from minor cuts to serious lacerations. And when the dust settled, surveyors found that more than 500,000 square feet of retail space and at least 600,000 square feet of offices had been damaged to varying degrees or even destroyed by the blast.

The crown court judge obviously also missed the fact that the "destruction" ( in 2008 ) had been cleared up by the weekend for the Great Manchester Run ( "featuring some of the world's most elite runners and wheelchair racers, as well as charity fun runners. )

half the show about us
Laura Miller lapping it up there
even Skeltor was grudgingly positive "good spirits"
Passed her this morning asking fans how they traveled to the game down at the plaza fan area.
UEFA officials taking photos with the cup.
Loads of us got the chance to get a photo with the trophy.

Did the BBC make contact with anyone on here following the story they had on their website a couple of weeks ago.? They were asking people to let them know about their highlights as Rangers fans over the past number of years.
I know a number of people contacted them and said one of the lowlights was how BBC Scotland had stuck the knife in on every occasion possible and how they had backed Chris McLaughlin 100% in his differences with the club to the extent that they offered very little coverage of our games apart from remaining negative against the club and the fans.
Interesting, there's about half a dozen of them in Seville to cover tomorrow's game. Going by their lack of interest in how we got to the final I can't help but wonder why so many of them are there just now. I don't think for a moment that they have seen the light.
I can guarantee you there will be considerably more than half a dozen of them in Seville.

Jarred the guy Alistair Mann outside Ibrox at a Euro game. Asked him why he was here, and politely told him and his cameraman to do one.
Got pelters in here, because "he's a Bear".
If he works for BBC he can get to %^*&.

Wait, I'm confused. You told a reporter to get to fcuk from Ibrox, who is a bear, because he works for the BBC?

We’ve lucked out getting the lovely Laura Miller to front our coverage.

They were stuck with Jackie Bird in 2003

Did the BBC make contact with anyone on here following the story they had on their website a couple of weeks ago.? They were asking people to let them know about their highlights as Rangers fans over the past number of years.
I know a number of people contacted them and said one of the lowlights was how BBC Scotland had stuck the knife in on every occasion possible and how they had backed Chris McLaughlin 100% in his differences with the club to the extent that they offered very little coverage of our games apart from remaining negative against the club and the fans.
Interesting, there's about half a dozen of them in Seville to cover tomorrow's game. Going by their lack of interest in how we got to the final I can't help but wonder why so many of them are there just now. I don't think for a moment that they have seen the light.
Well paid jolly. The Spanish rent bhoys will be working overtime.

Not seen many good luck or hope we win sentiments from scotshit politicians and so called celebrities. Maybe a victory would tip them over the edge. Well anyway here's one from me.
Good luck Rangers. Put on a shoe for the bears. We're all behind you.

Back