Richard Gordon what a gaffe

I really hate that Sheep shagging cuunt

However that’s a total embarrassment from a grade A whanker but I’m not surprised by the prick

Credit where it’s due, Motherwell seem to support really decent campaigns like that. Their efforts with mental health and suicide prevention are very nice to see also, scary numbers come from that area.
Its not far off 100 suicides a year in Lanarkshire. That prick should get his baws booted for that comment

Very friendly with an ex Aberdeen player who had dealings with Gordon says he is an absolute knob

He was deemed suitable enough to narrate end of seasons videos from a pre prepared script.

Whilst I would have had him nowhere near that gig either it's an entirely different job to the one he is in now.

granted, I’ve just always found it odd we were prepared to pay him a wage when by his own Admission he was reared to hate Rangers.

Wish he would become a missing person from the airwaves but then no one on here would miss him
granted, I’ve just always found it odd we were prepared to pay him a wage when by his own Admission he was reared to hate Rangers.

Didn't hate taking our money , did he ?

That’s a lot of suicides,what do you think the reason for this is?
Ive no idea. There will be various individuals who cant see a way out of things like debt, drugs, work issues or being bullied. Its a situation that needs properly addressed but im at a loss trying to figure out why Lanarkshire has such a high rate of suicide

utter bawbag

Should let Paddy Power know as I'm sure its a joint venture with them to highlight the amount is people currently missing in the UK

I've listened in on this guy, what a phuckin amatuer he is, good knowledge of football, but so has the decent football fan, all the presenters on BBC Sportsound, they all are so up their own arse they're licking their own tonsils.
That fecker who does the comentery is the same, I listened to our match on Thursday and he fires in facts that are of no relevence to the actual game, he is just is trying to show off that he does research that could maybe become useful during comentary, when in fact most people couldn't give a feck.

Richard Gordon should have been sacked by the BBC in 2005 for racist comments when he stated live on air that 'The Rangers player Filip Sebo has been transferred to Edinburgh Zoo and they are displaying him as an exhibit'.Cue great laughter and hilarity from the rest of the sycophantic, moronic pundits.

BBC Scotland clearly have very low standards to keep such a biased, racist, 'prejudiced since childhood' employee. Although it is some time since I tuned into it, Sportsound even then required a root and branch clear out. It is evidently not fit for purpose and needs some fresh, younger, eloquent, non-biased presenters and pundits who have fair, expert views on Scottish Football, and not a team of aged, over-blown egos who interrupt and argue loudly over the top of each other at every dam ned opportunity.

Last edited:
I love these threads.

Can’t compete with the insults already dished out, so I’ll just relay my all time favourite about another fud, Trump.

It was on a brilliant twitter thread where the bold Don was described as a “toupeed cockwomble” :))

We really are world class swearers in Scotland

I love these threads.

Can’t compete with the insults already dished out, so I’ll just relay my all time favourite about another fud, Trump.

It was on a brilliant twitter thread where the bold Don was described as a “toupeed cockwomble” :))

My favourite was the reference to Michael Stewart as a “Venus flytrap eyed c.unt”.

Which very nearly got me into trouble in a courtroom on the jury as it came to mind when a lawyer was giving his closing speech and I very much struggled to contain my laughter.

I love these threads.

Remember one from years ago. Johann Mjallby described as an ‘Easter Island statue faced c@nt!’ Brilliant.

I love these threads.

I used to not swear in front of my son until we started going to football. Some of the stuff you hear, particularly at junior games is as funny as anything a good comedian would come out with.

I used to think he was a decent presenter but as the years went on, he got more bitter with regards to us. He cannot hide it. He used to hide his Aberdeen allegiance quite well but now almost shouts it to the rooftops.

Nez6xzf.gif

Back