Robert Marshall: Police Scotland

After Fridays media release, I expected some more mud throwing in your direction but to call the police.

You have obviously rattled them and their scared for what their hiding.

I was requested to attend by Police Scotland tonight at Govan Police Station
I took my Solicitor along with me, They informed me that a complaint had been made against me regarding Club 1872
I answered all the questions and the Police were satisfied with my answers
I was advised there would be no charges and I was free to go, so I left with my Solicitor

I will not be making any more comments on this thread after advice from my solicitor
This is appalling and it shows very clearly the type of individuals on the C1872 board. We all know who is behind this absurd move and it confirms everything I suspected about him.

As it stands I won’t withdraw my support from Club1872 as I still believe in the tenets of the ideal. If, however, the current situation is not addressed then I’d back a full withdrawal as it is quite clear the present incumbents no longer have the faith of the body of the Kirk

If any of the 3 board members are reading this thread then hang your heads in shame. It’s disgraceful behaviour and I say that as a member of Club 1872 (for the time being).

This is a total embarrassing situation for @robertmarshall to hauled over the coals by P.S
A total waste of resources, hope the charlatans posing as rangers fans ,running 1872 are chased up edmiston drive sooner rather than later they are a poison to our support

That sounds mental Robert
Hope you don't get any more hassle mate

WTF - suggest an EGM & end up having a session down the cop shop with the solicitor ?
That's obviously an organisation we can all trust - I don't think

What was the basis of the conversation - online threats?

Club 1872 should publicly confront and rebuff the claims, if there is nothing untoward.

Muddying the waters in such a way isn’t a good look.

Purely political dirty tricks. Positioning themselves as a wronged party in order to invalidate what Robert has called for. This will now be published in the print media and whoever has the longest reach will be able to set the narrative on it.

A shit show just turned into a shittier show. There is no happy ending here for anyone.

What happens to the monies and shares that Club 1872 hold, should the organisation fold?

Cancelled last month and out cash into Rangers Lotto now.
when leadership can’t take some questioning or even mockery then they are finished in any walk of life.
they could have engaged with people on this and explained themselves but seem to be acting like a cabal.

I said before, Club1872 is in danger of getting diluted into insignificance, now it's probably the best thing that can happen to it.

It's just getting ridiculous now.

Called out so go to the police?! Unbelievable & ridiculous the police even entertained it if solely down to the EGM demand.

I’m glad this won’t deter you.

I'd imagine the polis would be oot their jaikets at any opportunity to get a whiff of any discontent among Rangers sources.

Thats a disgrace , so you ask questions of an organisation thats supposed to represent the fans and they get the police involved , just shows what they are all about , that is utterly shameful
I read it differently. Whilst Club 1872 have questions to answer as Robert had put quite eloquently.

Some followers of our club react in a more basic manner and personal threats etc DO require police involvement.

Personally, I'm still amazed Craig Whyte is still walking the streets after what he did to our club.

I don't get what I to be gained by their actions here.

Unless they're plundering the money (don't think they are) what's their benefit to this stance?

is King at it? Be very disappointed if so

Going to the police for fellow bears . I can only say that Club 1872 are a embarrassment to Rangers, chin up big man.

Back