Robert Marshall: Police Scotland

Robert Marshall

I was requested to attend by Police Scotland tonight at Govan Police Station
I took my Solicitor along with me, They informed me that a complaint had been made against me regarding Club 1872
I answered all the questions and the Police were satisfied with my answers
I was advised there would be no charges and I was free to go, so I left with my Solicitor

I will not be making any more comments on this thread after advice from my solicitor

So club1872 are using members funds to potentially use on legal funds all because the clique don’t like being criticised?

They’re not running it for the benefit of members. They’re running it like it’s their own business.

Shower of ego maniacs.

for as long as the cliquey 3 are involved, I’ll never contribute again to it. They are toxic

That’s a wild response from c1872.

I don’t know how this thing all pans out tbh. What a shit show.

Talking about the 6th biggest shareholder in our club and projected to be in the top 5 by the end of the year.

It genuinely feels like they’re running a kids club.

Absolutely disgusting from club 1872 as they were giving a chance to enter dialogue with you.

When time is right dish the dirt Rab.

Called out so go to the police?! Unbelievable & ridiculous the police even entertained it if solely down to the EGM demand.

I’m glad this won’t deter you.

Saw the way that club 1872 was going a few years ago. I’m glad I stopped the payments. As soon as the infighting started I stopped the giving them money. An organisation started for the good of the club after we went in the grubber, and the arseholes on the board couldn’t agree on anything. Fkn shambles.

That’s why I never signed up not transparent enough and folk running for their own gain and is it any wonder they can’t get a seat on the board behaving this way!

If I had ploughed millions of my own hard earned cash into Rangers I wouldn’t welcome them on the board either and it’s actually scary the wield the power of a significant share holding with nobody holding them to account!

That’s a wild response from c1872.

I don’t know how this thing all pans out tbh. What a shit show.

Talking about the 6th biggest shareholder in our club and projected to be in the top 5 by the end of the year.

It genuinely feels like they’re running a kids club.
Is King not supporting them though? There was a thread this morning about king and C1872 that got chopped fairly sharpish?

What happens if we stop giving them the money?

Stuff like this is way above my head.

I just want to do what is best for the club I’ve loved my entire life.

I was requested to attend by Police Scotland tonight at Govan Police Station
I took my Solicitor along with me, They informed me that a complaint had been made against me regarding Club 1872
I answered all the questions and the Police were satisfied with my answers
I was advised there would be no charges and I was free to go, so I left with my Solicitor

I will not be making any more comments on this thread after advice from my solicitor
Holy %^*&. That’s mental

Club1872 is finished. I’ve put money into them before but won’t ever with this lot in charge.
Get it sorted with proper governance and I’d back them.

Back