Rodgers "Next Saturday we'll have a bit of fun".

Status
Not open for further replies.
A win tomorrow and we need a bit of luck in this fixture next week like those cunts have had recently or one of those cunts dodgy decisions go our way for a change

Ross County
Motherwell
Dundee

Wasn’t us that played, the surrender Monkeys did.

I would love nothing more than you to shove this post in my face in a few weeks time, sadly that’s not going to happen.
Whilst disappointing to drop points in those games it was the players that fought back and put us in a position where dropping points in those games wasn't fatal as the title is still in our own hands.

I can tell you how this thread will go.

People will say “he has every right to say that. Of course they’ll have a little fun. Have you seen our record there?”

Etc etc.

Let them think what they want.

Of course they’re favourites. But there’s still a game of football to be played.

We’re drinking in last chance saloon and let’s try ram the words down the creep’s throat
I much prefer the old:

"PIN IT TAE THE DRESSIN ROOM WAW"

type posts, as you could feel the staunch from them.

Did you miss our 2nd half performance against them at Ibrox.
Nope, which is why I said there is no logic for us to win. I’ve been more critical than most of our “senior” group, But it’s not impossible, improbable definitely.

I much prefer the old:

"PIN IT TAE THE DRESSIN ROOM WAW"

type posts, as you could feel the staunch from them.
We should be using it as motivation to ram his words down their throats, But no doubt one of our players will come out and say something to the media this week too

It's nothing to do with being staunch and no surrender, what's happening in this thread is an embarrassment to Rangers fans.

Either stick by the club or move on, because this may go on for some time yet. At the end of the day, they have more money than us and can outspend us every time. There will be no more players of the like we brought in Souness/Smith era.

No, what's pissing me off is coming on to a Rangers forum and reading countless posts that are far worse than anything Rodgers said about us. Having said that, I'm sure there are posters on here who will be loving what the c**t said. Seen it all now, so called Rangers fans on board with a celtic manager.
We’re singing off the same hymn sheet.
Perhaps you’ve misunderstood my post.?

It's a sad state of affairs when our team is being ridiculed by a guy who has been regularly ridiculed in jobs outside of Scotland.

Would be delicious if we go there and fucking leather them.

Shut that leather faced tranny shagging fuckpiece right up.

First of all, however, is beating Killie and keeping the pressure on.

Nothing would be more satisfying than seeing that utter lady's front bottom and his very average side being demolished.

Whilst disappointing to drop points in those games it was the players that fought back and put us in a position where dropping points in those games wasn't fatal as the title is still in our own hands.
Which kind of proves my point, we got ourselves into that position, only to throw it away again at the business end of the season.

Again, I hope this post gets rammed down my throat!

A win tomorrow and we need a bit of luck in this fixture next week like those cunts have had recently or one of those cunts dodgy decisions go our way for a change
There is not a chance a dodgy decision goes in our favour at the piggery. For Christ sake, we’ve had one penalty there in 24 years!

It's entirely possible to thump Kilmarnock tomorrow 3 or 4 and go into the Old Firm game only 3 points and 4 or 5 goals behind. We can beat Celtic by 1 or 2 on the day. We are watching two very average teams. I won't be surrendering just yet

That’s the most embarrassing comment I’ve seen in this thread. They have won the league with the likes of Ralston,Taylor and Welsh. We have a bigger wage bill than them, it’s not inconceivable that we should be able to beat them.
The comments in this thread are due to seeing the same players let us down season after season and manager after manager, the perennial losers need removed from our team. Expecting different results but not changing the cause is what is fuelling the negativity.
Good coming from you with a name that takes the piss out of celtic, then jumps in to pile on with the words of a celtic manager. Yet , i'm the embarrassment.

I'll put it another way, maybe they're just better than us and that's the harsh reality or maybe now having a manager dealing with a squad put together by 5 different managers is showing as we no doubt force another change and we can go on the managerial merry-go-round once again. Cue back here next season to read the exact same stuff we read every season. Unless you all start to give someone a chance to build something, then nothing will change.

Maybe i can handle it better because i was brought up being 2nd, 3rd and even 4th in the league, so all this is nothing new to me.

Clement has to pull a tactical masterstroke next week and every single player has to give 110% for us to come away with anything.
It’s do able but our team need to step up massively, no room for hiders and those not kicking doors down, Clement needs to look around the dressing room and see who is up for the battle, who is ready to step up and climb out the trench and go over the top.

WE lost the league with the County and Dundee games. Even if we win all our games we will need to score a lot of goals as their goal difference will continue to get better.
I hate that scum club and their manager but to be fair they do have some good players and for us we have too many injured to enable us to compete at the level we need.
No matter how we end the seaon it will never shake my support and I can only hope that in time we can get the CL money for a couple of seasons which would sink them for years.
It will be up to PC to clear out some and bring in what we need. I feel however that PC will retain some who like Lundy should go.
WE need to keep wining and hope Killie and St Boo will do us a turn and take points from them.

You can call him whatever you like, he holds all of the aces in next weeks game, we will lose to them next week because our team is full of 2nd prize merchants, no Gough, no Bomber, No Ian Ferguson, no McCoist, McCann, McCall Goram.
I doubt there's anyone inside Ibrox who genuinely thinks we can go there and escape with the 3 points we desperately need.
Right now we are reaping what was sewn in the close season with far too many shit signings, had we tried to get in a striker at the winter break things may have been different but its not.

There's our team talk!! but will our players choose to use his comments... I feel if they can't put up a fight next week they shouldn't be wearing the Rangers top.

Definition of a smart arse bully. Unfortunately we’ve lot him and his team off with this jibe and the ‘see you in May’ from the start of the season.

Mind games in the build up to an OF game... who'd have thunk it!?

Honestly, as a support, we get so easily rattled by what they say and do with regard to us. It's no surprise they're so publicly and virulently hostile towards us. We get overly emotional. Every. Single. Time.

We talk about the team being scarred by the numerous battering's by them in recent years, fans are equally, if not more so, damaged by it.

Personally, I'm waiting to see what Rangers team shows up tomorrow. I'll worry about next week, next week.

Sickening that they were on the verge of falling apart, their manky fan group banned, everyone waning his head, dropping points left right and centre and we let them off the hook.

Now he's openly taking the mick and deep down we know how our players will react to that.
Why its even more of a bitter pill to swallow how we have capitulated.

They have been as bad as i can remember most of this season and we are still staring down the barrel of 2nd place again.

No matter what happens till the end of the season he’s a smarmy creepy bastard well suited for the Peados.
I was out with a couple of mhanks last night (work thing).

He (Rodgers) isn't popular at all with a large section of their support, which is why he is spouting all this classless nonsense, to try and get them onside.

There's our team talk!! but will our players choose to use his comments... I feel if they can't put up a fight next week they shouldn't be wearing the Rangers top.
This will undoubtedly be the last old firm for half that team. It's up to them if they want to go out on their shields or hand them the title.

I was out with a couple of mhanks last night (work thing).

He (Rodgers) isn't popular at all with a large section of their support, which is why he is spouting all this classless nonsense, to try and get them onside.
Typical Tim shoving his nose right up their arses.

It's entirely possible to thump Kilmarnock tomorrow 3 or 4 and go into the Old Firm game only 3 points and 4 or 5 goals behind. We can beat Celtic by 1 or 2 on the day. We are watching two very average teams. I won't be surrendering just yet

Possible but we haven't beaten them by 3 goals since 2019 so unlikely.

At the start of the season everybody knew the league would be won based on old firm results. Yep, we got ourselves into a position where us winning every game and them winning every game gave us the title, but how realistic was that given we were both capable of leaking goals and dropping points? We all knew that if we're being honest.

Truth is, we can't let them walk away with 7 out of 9 points going into the last OF. Recent results lost us the advantage, but if we've handed them the title... it'll be because we've been unable to do what other teams have done... and that's beating them. That can't happen next season.

But, if there was ever a carrot for us to go there and win the last one, it's this stupid fk's arrogance. Tho let's hope one of our own doesn't come out with something equally as silly to give them an incentive
We were in a position where we could have made the OF results irrelevant though, that’s the disappointing thing.

We should have beat Motherwell, Dundee and Ross County, but we completely bottled it.

Again.

It boils my blood that we genuinely have a squad full of players who actually don’t care on a personal level. We’re a job to these guys, a wage … can you imagine Walter, the Goalie, Gough, Ian Ferguson, McCoist, Hateley hearing that kind of arrogance from their place? They’d destroy them.

I know people get mocked for saying we need more Rangers fans in the team, and I agree they need to be quality players AND Rangers fans, but we’ve no one in there now (ok, we’ve got Alex Rae, but …) who truly knows what this means on a deep rooted, personal level.

I wouldn't accuse them of not caring. They simply don't have the quality to be consistent

We need a higher standard of player

Comfort blanket of fighting from second place though, isn’t it?

Spluttered quite quickly after reaching the summit.

Mind games in the build up to an OF game... who'd have thunk it!?

Honestly, as a support, we get so easily rattled by what they say and do with regard to us. It's no surprise they're so publicly and virulently hostile towards us. We get overly emotional. Every. Single. Time.

We talk about the team being scarred by the numerous battering's by them in recent years, fans are equally, if not more so, damaged by it.

Personally, I'm waiting to see what Rangers team shows up tomorrow. I'll worry about next week, next week.
Ultimately we would love to be in the position where our manager could make comments like that.

Good coming from you with a name that takes the piss out of celtic, then jumps in to pile on with the words of a celtic manager. Yet , i'm the embarrassment.

I'll put it another way, maybe they're just better than us and that's the harsh reality or maybe now having a manager dealing with a squad put together by 5 different managers is showing as we no doubt force another change and we can go on the managerial merry-go-round once again. Cue back here next season to read the exact same stuff we read every season. Unless you all start to give someone a chance to build something, then nothing will change.

Maybe i can handle it better because i was brought up being 2nd, 3rd and even 4th in the league, so all this is nothing new to me.
I could handle 2nd better if it wasn’t the same errors happening time and time again with the same players. This season was there for the taking, we just don’t have a strong enough backbone in our team to do it.
Until we get a manager that will remove the cause of the failures then I can’t see why I should expect anything other than failure.

I was sucked in this season, Clement managed to get some sort of pride in the team for a while but the same losers reverted back to type. That is where my annoyance has come from.

A proper rangers squad would hang this on the wall and go out and pump them. Can’t see it with this current squad mind. I really hope a miracle happens and we win it this year.

There's already well kent posters on here suggestting Clement will be half way out the door if he doesn't beat them in the next 2 games.

Admin seem to be banning any talk of that which I find odd, it's a perfectly pertenent discussion point considering recent history.
Because it's an utter nonsense
There's only so many times we can keep telling ourselves "when manager X gets his own players in it'll be different".

Clement is firefighting constantly but if he doesn't lay a glove on Celtic this season all it does is increase the pressure going into next season.

Gerrard beat Rodgers with Halliday at LB, a midfield of Arfield, Jack and Ross McCrorie and Daniel Candeias running up and down the right wing in a straight line repeatedly. And they were a far better team than now.
I reckon Clement would get a tune out of the same average players also, the signings of Diomande, Cortes, Silva (looks to be more of a club signing) shows that he will get in top players of a higher profile and take us to where he needs to be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back