MOTM Poll Ross County v Rangers - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Watching the replay, Goldson is shouting at Kamara for not tracking the player who scores. Balogun allows the original shot.

I don't see where Tav is to blame.
I don't think anyone takes sole blame, Tav should have been much more aware of the man who went wide with the ball and got out quicker. Aribo probably have got out quicker to the man crossing. Balogun poor for the first shot.

Who's moaning about songs?

Tims go through their rhebel song book 24 7.

It's a song to me. Not offended by theirs. Not offended by ours.

As long as nobody is physically hurt what's the problem?

It is old but it is beautiful!!!!!!
Surely we have higher standards than them? Also, using the proscribed F word in 2021 when we know we can be punished for it is beyond stupid?

Anyway, some great moments in that half, felt like Rangers of last year again but a silly goal to concede!

The usual suspects, who are currently sitting in there house probably watching the game on a illegal stream

You would think in 2021 people could just laugh it off or something and not take stuff too serious. It's a song. My grandma is a tim and she's fired the lot at me. l aint offended. I do it to her when she comes to mine for Sunday lunch at times.

Can anybody explain to me how their goal was Tavs fault
He was nowhere near callaghan who was all alone in our right back position , tav keeps getting dragged into the CH position he is guilty of it very often I.e the 2 goals we lost in Malmo both came from our right back position .

You would think in 2021 people could just laugh it off or something and not take stuff too serious. It's a song. My grandma is a tim and she's fired the lot at me. l aint offended. I do it to her when she comes to mine for Sunday lunch at times.
In all good theory, what you said should go. However the usual suspects in the media and politics will be on it like a shot

Basic summary of first half. Playing some sharp magnificent football, the stuff we were accustomed to last season and night and day to what we have served up so far this season. A screw turned it seemed. The shine then taken off it by conceding a goal through complacency that has crept in mentally (imo) by some of our defenders lately.
Magnificent is a jump, but a little better.

Back