RSC allocations for celtic game

Are the mentally challengeds taking an allocation for this or is off the cards for this season all together now?

Are the mentally challengeds taking an allocation for this or is off the cards for this season all together now?
I doubt Rangers have offered them anything and they wont have asked would be my guess.

The conditions they used as an excuse for not accepting any havent changed, not that they had changed from what they were between 2018-2023 either right enough.

I doubt Rangers have offered them anything and they wont have asked would be my guess.

The conditions they used as an excuse for not accepting any havent changed, not that they had changed from what they were between 2018-2023 either right enough.

Rangers will offer am sure I read on here they have two weeks to accept them after that it will be decided

Will have the added fun of Easter holidays into the mix as well, knocking out a couple of post delivery days ..

Last time RSCs got a decent allocation but that was after they decided late that they weren’t taking any.
This time I’d imagine they will get syphoned off to off site hospitality and RSCs will go back to 1 ticket.

Last time RSCs got a decent allocation but that was after they decided late that they weren’t taking any.
This time I’d imagine they will get syphoned off to off site hospitality and RSCs will go back to 1 ticket.
I'd be shocked if that isn't the case tbh

Hopefully RSC get the majority a good few of our members need tickets

Supporters clubs take an allocation for every game this won’t be any different nor should it.
Not all RSCs take an allocation. And those that do aren’t prioritised over those who decide to apply for this game. That’s not right IMO.

Hopefully any remaining tickets fromj are distributed amongst RSC’s though as opposed to Mygers sale where there’s no prioritisation applied based on points.

Last edited:
Not all RSCs take an allocation. And those that do aren’t prioritised over those who decide to apply for this game. That’s not right IMO.

Hopefully any remaining tickets fromj are distributed amongst RSC’s though as opposed to Mygers sale where there’s no prioritisation applied based on points.
I don't think that is entirely correct. Category A+ clubs will receive more tickets for the game than a category E club for example.

I don't think that is entirely correct. Category A+ clubs will receive more tickets for the game than a category E club for example.
Sorry what I meant was Cat A+ who take an allocation for every game aren’t prioritised over Cat A+ who only apply for certain games such as this one.

So if any additional tickets for this one are given to hospitality it’s likely that all A+ clubs who apply will get 1.

Last edited:
Sorry what I meant was Cat A+ who take an allocation for every game aren’t prioritised over Cat A+ who only apply for certain games such as this one.

So if any additional tickets for this one are given to hospitality it’s likely that all A+ clubs who apply will get 1.

Lower graded clubs are more likely to request tickets for all home matches as grading is based on season tickets in the club

No about 50% fir us and we take an allocation for every game usually six, these tend to go to non MYGERS members,
Would it not be a good idea, instead of buying 6 tickets for every home League game
( 6 x £30 x 19 games =£3420 per season ) buy 6 or seven ST's, that way you are guaranteed tickets for the big games.
Your RSC could pay them in installments
Would it not also help with your allocation for away tickets?

Last edited:
Would it not be a good idea, instead of buying 6 tickets for every home League game
( 6 x £30 x 19 games =£3420 per season ) buy 6 or seven ST's, that way you are guaranteed tickets for the big games.
Problem with this is that it takes available season tickets away from those on the list who have patiently built up their points. Not sure what the alternative is, but don’t think RSCs should be prioritised at the expense of those on the waiting list. RSCs should join the list and build points up on each client number like everyone else if they want that.

Problem with this is that it takes available season tickets away from those on the list who have patiently built up their points. Not sure what the alternative is, but don’t think RSCs should be prioritised at the expense of those on the waiting list. RSCs should join the list and build points up on each client number like everyone else if they want that.
The thread if it happened would be blockbuster though :))

O
of Course it would

But we can't buy season books

This is kind of similar to what I suggested before astound mygers.

It should have a rsc tier that basically if the season book is allocated to a Rangers number then those tickets can only go to rsc.

The club would need to increase the rsc allocation but it works as there more chance of tickets for rsc the independent travellers will still get tickets.

It's actually easier to manage you. Wouldn't have 13k applications for Ross County for 1300 tickets. Say 650 to 750 straight away go to rscs of the remaining tickets you could be talking 2-3 k applications.

The my gers points for tickets allocated to rscs they could allocate then over a season to reach rangers number an average of points similar to how domestic seats are done at moment

Definitely and that is the plan long term.
We have only being going for two years and we basically use club allocated tickets for new members, we then encourage them to join MYGERS freeing those up for others to come on board.
Every MYGERS member is on the waiting list and if they are offered a ST we would take if they can’t.
As you say that could medium to long term help us move up from our current Cat B.
The safety net of an allocation does however let us take bookings from non members with a degree of certainty we can initially sort them with tickets and helps keep the club sustainable.

SportsBreaks.com just sent through our tickets there, CD2. Would like to think RSC’s will know in due course if the club has provided this company with tickets already.

Virtually impossible to do now given season ticket numbers/renewal rates and people needing a mygers membership to get access

Bus I go on normally takes half a dozen match tickets each game for members without STs. They’re used by the same people every game

Do the RSCs get retrospective points for purchase history in your scenario? Given RSCs have bought match to match tickets for years?

If so, they’ll have high points in the hypothetical scenario :D

Back