RTV 3 day / match pass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

papasasac

Anyone see this?

I’m abroad so can see the £240 unlimited but normally there is a £9.99 3 day effort I used around Christmas time for the away games not on TV?

Anyone see this?

I’m abroad so can see the £240 unlimited but normally there is a £9.99 3 day effort I used around Christmas time for the away games not on TV?

We're all waiting on it displaying mate.

Seems to be very late in appearing.

Thank god I thought it was my lack of IT skills, been trying to find this since last night, just back from the doc, and without thinking went strait to RTV, should have come on the FF site first.

On a side note, can anyone recommend a cheap vpn to use for this and any other occasional game that doesn't come up on VST, Sky, Premier, BT etc. I don't mind paying the £10 to rangers but would grudge £17.50 to St Johnstone. I will never use the VPN other than this so not looking for an all singing all dancing annual subscription affair.

I use all of the other TV channels for other sports so cancelling them isn't an option either. Just want a basic low usage vpn if anyone has used one.

On a side note, can anyone recommend a cheap vpn to use for this and any other occasional game that doesn't come up on VST, Sky, Premier, BT etc. I don't mind paying the £10 to rangers but would grudge £17.50 to St Johnstone. I will never use the VPN other than this so not looking for an all singing all dancing annual subscription affair.

I use all of the other TV channels for other sports so cancelling them isn't an option either. Just want a basic low usage vpn if anyone has used one.

NordVPN is the clubs official partner, and can be purchased on a two year contract for £65 (less than £3 a month). https://nordvpn.com/country/britain...MI-MXiu4-P8AIVqujtCh0yMAiuEAAYASAAEgLpg_D_BwE

I use SurfShark which is £60 for a 24 month contract.

Both have apps that can be downloaded on to Android TVs to let you watch matches directly on their internet browsers.

Yeah, @Greg Marshall still posts frequently in here so will see your post.

Still 8 hours before kick-off - but it is unusually late. No reason it shouldn’t be available though, at some point.
I wouldn't bank on that, VB.

I've been trying to get a response from him on a RTV-related matter for about 10 weeks now - via his messaging on FF and his SLO e-mail address. Nothing.

If you ever read this Greg, I'm the supporter who's still waiting for some liaison from the Supporter Liaison Officer. Check your FF messages for 28 March and your e-mails for 15 Apr.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Check out this thread:

NordVPN is the clubs official partner, and can be purchased on a two year contract for £70 I believe (less than £3 a month).

I use SurfShark which is £60 for a 24 month contract.

Both can be downloaded on to Android TVs to let you watch matches directly on their internet browsers.
Cheers but I haven't needed one at all this season so don't expect to need it much next season either and £70 seems a lot for one or two games.
Check out this thread:

Cheers VB. A few decent options on there, worth a punt for this game.

I wonder if someone at St Johnstone or elsewhere has complained.

After the last game I bet St Johnstone expected massive sales through their own TV channel, and must now realise that the majority are using VPNs and buying from Rangers.

Also, a lot of other teams in this position have advertised the opponents live stream which we've not. So wouldn't be surprised if there was a bit of niggling going on.

Good to see there’s a thread on it and it just wasn’t me that couldn’t find the option to purchase.

Been checking all day to purchase the match. Im sure judging by the posts on various threads im not alone. Has availability ever been posted on RTV this late before?

Another wee question, when logging in from overseas, Sundays game says videos coming soon, anyone else seeing the same?

This may be totally unrelated but like the situation with RTV, its unusual.

The SPL now has an overseas streaming contract with the betting sites, all matches are shown except for non sky Rangers and Celtic matches.

No idea if something totally weird going on around rights and the fact this is now post split.

But tonights match is showing as live on the betfair video page when having an overseas IP.

I’d rather pay Rangers and sit watching my usual RTV, but theres a possible backup option tonight rather than pay St Johnstone £17.99.

Be very careful logging in to bookie sites using VPNs, most dont like it and most block them.

This may be totally unrelated but like the situation with RTV, its unusual.

The SPL now has an overseas streaming contract with the betting sites, all matches are shown except for non sky Rangers and Celtic matches.

No idea if something totally weird going on around rights and the fact this is now post split.

But tonights match is showing as live on the betfair video page when having an overseas IP.

I’d rather pay Rangers and sit watching my usual RTV, but theres a possible backup option tonight rather than pay St Johnstone £17.99.

Be very careful logging in to bookie sites using VPNs, most dont like it and most block them.
do you need a betfair account ?

also before I start looking again I take it that can’t buy 3 day pass yet?

Can't buy the match on RangersTV yet but there's every indication - tweets for one thing - that they are screening it. Obviously a delay in making it available though.

Dig out the 'Patient Bear' photo, sit back and chill for a few hours more.;):)

Yes or 365 or wherever and would need to be able to get in there with an overseas ip.

Hopefully Rangers come through with the pass but the sinking feeling of not seeing it has gone (for me at least)

All very weird.

Been checking all day to purchase the match. Im sure judging by the posts on various threads im not alone. Has availability ever been posted on RTV this late before?
I've visited my holiday homes in Denmark, France, Germany and the Netherlands this afternoon and still can't buy the game. My pilot is starting to get pissed off!

Can't buy the match on RangersTV yet but there's every indication - tweets for one thing - that they are screening it. Obviously a delay in making it available though.

Dig out the 'Patient Bear' photo, sit back and chill for a few hours more.;):)
Yes, they will definitely be showing the match, clearly, to confirmed permanent overseas subscribers.

Not like Greg to say nothing and a few people have asked him on twitter whats happening. Not even a ‘available soon someones working on it’ message

Haven’t refreshed a thread this often for quite a while.

I’m like a drunk on a long flight

are we there yet?

are we there yet?

are we there yet?

and so on

Do you need to buy the two day pass when on ‘holiday’? You can’t just buy the game?
See OP here:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back