Match Thread RTV - Rangers vs Wigan - Match thread

Middleton's nailing down a regular starting place! he looks very dangerous and you get the feeling somethings going to happen when he's on the ball

Candeias is on fire!

Big Sadiq getting a goal should give him a good wee shot in the arm while he gets up to full fitness.

I've been saying Middleton needs to be eased in to the first team but he's just so good. He'll become a starter soon enough for us.

I’m not going to enter into it, but I’m going to enter into it and talk nonsense, whilst indulging in tremendous irony about not being able to see what’s actually happening.

Brilliant.

Wow.

OK so Candeias drops every cross to a Rangers player?

If anyone is talking nonsense it's you my friend.

You can see Candeias is putting in a little extra effort today, he has bought into the manager and is desperate to impress when given the chance. For me, he has absolutely done enough to grab that right wing slot

Early in the season I said to friends that Morelos would bring in £millions to the club in transfer fees.

Then coinciding with the Chinese bid he lost form, became greedy, petulant and misses against Celtic it all went wrong.

Hopefully now he is back to the player he can be, score a barrowload of goals, break his duck against Celtic and next season the chequebooks will be back out.

Really pleasing that a lot of our players are much more physical and have presence. That will be a huge difference this season.

I've been saying Middleton needs to be eased in to the first team but he's just so good. He'll become a starter soon enough for us.
Agreed, but we need to be wary of placing too much expectation on his shoulders too soon.

The lad has a right good shot at a great career with us for sure.

So what's the formation with the flute on the pitch? I take it Kent is still on along with Middleton?

Back