RTV - unable to subscribe due to "processing error"

pandager1

Morning troops,

I've created a new non-VST account with Rangers and for some reason I can't process payment to re-subscribe to Rangers TV on a monthly basis due to a "processing error".

Is anyone else experiencing the same?

@Greg Marshall I see some have emailed Support but could you pass on to the digital guys that there seems to be an issue processing payments? Access to the site seems fine, but fails at payment stage.

Reactions: o7o
Anytime in the previous system I've always had the 'processing error' when trying to pay by debit card therefore I set it up through PayPal with no issues.

I've followed the new registration process and the new account has linked to the previous account.

On the new system I'm still getting the processing error when trying to buy tomorrow's game by debit card. When I click on PayPal it just takes me to the top of the page and PayPal doesn't open.

Slightly off topic. I've manged to re-register for Rangers tv as per instruction but now the app on my iPhone just constantly buffers when I login.

Anyone help?

Anytime in the previous system I've always had the 'processing error' when trying to pay by debit card therefore I set it up through PayPal with no issues.

I've followed the new registration process and the new account has linked to the previous account.

On the new system I'm still getting the processing error when trying to buy tomorrow's game by debit card. When I click on PayPal it just takes me to the top of the page and PayPal doesn't open.

What device/ browser you on?

What issues are happening about payment
Get "processing error" when trying to pay using usual credit card, although pending is being shown on my bank account but for 0.00, so it seems to go through to the bank athough obviously incorrectly. Also tried Paypal but, as others have said, it just takes you back to the to of the page.

I had issues (no actual error) trying to pay for tomorrows game with paypal, it just kept returning to the checkout page.

That was on Chrome, changed to IE and it went through no problem.

Get "processing error" when trying to pay using usual credit card, although pending is being shown on my bank account but for 0.00, so it seems to go through to the bank athough obviously incorrectly. Also tried Paypal but, as others have said, it just takes you back to the to of the page.
try different browser

same thing

I have had issues when paying with debit/credit card and the payment system infills your details, if my payment does not go through, I always type in the details, generally works.

When I was creating my "new" RTV account, I typed in my email address the second time, as it didn't accept it when auto-filled.

What device/ browser you on?
It's not working for me on chrome tried 5 or 6 times now and just says 'processing error' without telling you what the issue is. The terms link is broken as well its sending you to a new window with the home page of the RTV website.

Also tried to buy it via my phone but same issue with the processing error.

It's not working for me on chrome tried 5 or 6 times now and just says 'processing error' without telling you what the issue is. The terms link is broken as well its sending you to a new window with the home page of the RTV website.

Also tried to buy it via my phone but same issue with the processing error.
Having looked at the purchase screen there's a couple of broken links so that's why it won't be working at the moment just need to wait.

wont accept my credit card or PayPal details either

Do we need to be "abroad" to watch this game or is it available in the UK?

I'm finding that I can't access content through the App when I return later on - i.e. i need to sign out and re-sign in to make it work. It says I'm not a member even though I'm signed in.

Anyone similar?

Still not working, I'm getting the same error and it just loops back to the same screen if I try to switch to Paypal. WTF? I must admit I'm VERY pleased with the quality of the coverage this season, the streams are great and so are the guests and commentary but FFS it seems like every couple of games there's some issue with logging in, it must be costing the club since folk will just give up and use an illegal stream instead.

Same issue for me, first time it hasn’t worked this season. Hopefully it will be sorted out before tomorrow.

I'm finding that I can't access content through the App when I return later on - i.e. i need to sign out and re-sign in to make it work. It says I'm not a member even though I'm signed in.

Anyone similar?

Yes, I now just log out and log back in, on all platforms I use - mobile RTV app, website on laptop and on firestick using silk browser.

Are you getting this image on the mobile app?

I had this, and found out annoyingly that only solution was log out and log in.

Yes, I now just log out and log back in, on all platforms I use - mobile RTV app, website on laptop and on firestick using silk browser.

Are you getting this image on the mobile app?

I had this, and found out annoyingly that only solution was log out and log in.

Yeah that's the one - all fine once I log out and log back in, but annoying nonetheless.

Has any non season ticket holders managed to buy tomorrows game yet on an iPad if so any advice.
Rangers tv emailed me a generic email they think I work for NASA the instructions they sent.
I have tried again no success

I'm trying to pay with paypal but when I click on the link, it just reloads the checkout screen. Have tried 2 different browsers.

Back