RTV - unable to subscribe due to "processing error"

Morning troops,

I've created a new non-VST account with Rangers and for some reason I can't process payment to re-subscribe to Rangers TV on a monthly basis due to a "processing error".

Is anyone else experiencing the same?
Yes mate, I was trying earlier today after updating the app. When I tried to submit payment for tomorrow's game "processing error" kept appearing

They will be losing a few £ if they don’t get it fixed for tomorrow.
I have paid for every game which I could this season legally but if I have to use a stream tomorrow I will.:(

I'm trying to pay with paypal but when I click on the link, it just reloads the checkout screen. Have tried 2 different browsers.
Might need to use a VPN if you're not a season ticket holder

Might need to use a VPN if you're not a season ticket holder
You don’t need to use a VPN to PPV for home games, provided they are not on Sky.

The payment system is goosed and has been all day. The SLO is aware, as evidenced by his involvement in this thread, as are RangersTV Support, as evidenced by the number of folk saying they’ve emailed them.

Just a case of waiting for a fix now.

I’m the same, thought it was just me. Sent an email, hopefully they can get a fix or il be flinging railings about and chasing the team bus.

They will be losing a few £ if they don’t get it fixed for tomorrow.
I have paid for every game which I could this season legally but if I have to use a stream tomorrow I will.:(

I've just tried again with no luck, paid for every available game this season and had no problems at all, I hate dodgy streams that buffer regularly!!

The part of the payment page below seems to be in the background and is usually a lot more prominent when I have previously purchased a game.Hopefully they get it fixed pronto.
"You already have an active subscription, starting a new subscription will result in you being billed multiple times, if you wish to change the subscription check in My Account to see if you can upgrade your existing subscription."

It’s insane. I’ve been trying to purchase the match all day with the same error, not even an update from the club on the problem being fixed.

I hate using streams, would much rather the club had my money, but they are leaving a lot of us with no option.

has anyone else had a response?

Just managed to buy the game for tomorrow.
Hopefully any issues have now been sorted and everyone else can log in now.

Finally worked for me "in France" - I paid £9.99 for the 3 day pass :)

Am still having issues, hopefully it works tomorrow. Seems ridiculous that we struggle to buy a game. Tried a few browsers too.

Worked for me now as well. Logged out and back in and bought the game using PayPal

Just received an e-mail from Rangers TV support and they've said the issue should now be resolved. So, there must have been something going on behind the scenes.

UPDATE: Just tried to buy the game there and all is working fine. Didn't need to delete any browser history etc. Was just a problem at their end. Hopefully the game goes smoothly tomorrow.

Last edited:
Yes also able to purchase game now,
It would have been very easy to put a message on the Rangers tv site regarding the issues and that they have been resolved.
Saving us continually trying to buy the game and getting frustrated, my iPad nearly ending up like Septic Fc, broken and in bits :))

Back