RTV/VST Viewers - Tips and Help - Updated With App Info

Just tried to login to my account to buy the game and it says my account has been blocked

anyone got any clue?

Edit: nevermind, must have just been a bug, reloaded the site and it worked

When mirroring from I phone to smart tv, do you need to do anything to either the phone or tv, apart from both being connected to the same WiFi, for it to work as the tv not coming up on my phone?!? Thanks guys!! Hope this makes some sort of sense!!

Have been able to watch the last few matches no problem, then suddenly tonight I am being asked to suscribe and when using the code is stating already redeemed.
It's jus too much hassle for a dinosaur like me and I feel Rangers could have done a lot better with this.
I seem to be able to turn my sky tv on every night without fail.
Very pissed off as have tried all the advice on previous threads.

i think you need to log into your rangers account, then go to the live.rangers.co.uk

I say that as it worked for me last time, but not this time, but I'll give it until 7:15 :)

edit: working now, on the holding screen :D

When mirroring from I phone to smart tv, do you need to do anything to either the phone or tv, apart from both being connected to the same WiFi, for it to work as the tv not coming up on my phone?!? Thanks guys!! Hope this makes some sort of sense!!
How new is your smart TV? I have 2 which dont work with iPhone but my new one links easy just pressing the screen icon and selecting my TV.

My Mrs has a Samsung and her phone has been able to do it on all of them. Think apple only fairly recently started let this be built in.

No sound on silk with forestick. Says unmitebat top left every time I click it it just takes the page back?

Running the app on Samsung phone, casting with chrome to Samsung tv.
Excellent quality so far.
Call me impressed

Have been able to watch the last few matches no problem, then suddenly tonight I am being asked to suscribe and when using the code is stating already redeemed.
It's jus too much hassle for a dinosaur like me and I feel Rangers could have done a lot better with this.
I seem to be able to turn my sky tv on every night without fail.
Very pissed off as have tried all the advice on previous threads.

You don't need to redeem anything again. just once.

If you are a VST viewer you need to be on live'rangers.co.uk and not the RangersTV website. See the OP in this thread.

Ok, I had the same issue the other day. Can view the stream on the RTV app on my android phone. When I try to Cast to a Chromecast on my TV the pre-match stuff is not working....I just get the placeholder screen...so it looks as if I'll get the live match? Is this the way it's meant to be?

Casting isn't my thing but as far as I know with Apple devices you need either a TV with Airplay built-in (very few of those on the market) or an AppleTV box to cast it to.

Different kettle of fish with an Android device.

Yip that’s what I do...pay for it on the phone then launch it on the smart TV & login in the top right hand corner. Once logged in it will pick up that you’ve paid for it & you’re good to go
i think you need to log into your Rangers account, then go to the live.Rangers.co.uk

I say that as it worked for me last time, but not this time, but I'll give it until 7:15 :)

edit: working now, on the holding screen :D
nit

How do I get this unmuted on fire tv? Each time I press it I just get taken back a page

Ok, I had the same issue the other day. Can view the stream on the RTV app on my android phone. When I try to Cast to a Chromecast on my TV the pre-match stuff is not working....I just get the placeholder screen...so it looks as if I'll get the live match? Is this the way it's meant to be?

Saw something the other day suggesting you cast the tab rather than cast the stream if that makes sense. I don't cast, just something I recall seeing posted.

No sound on silk with forestick. Says unmitebat top left every time I click it it just takes the page back?
I've got sound on mine bud. I think it would be worthwhile force stopping Silk in your app settings, probably clearing the cache in the same app location wouldn't do any harm either. Then just launch silk again.

Brethren, unsure if this will help but nothing was happening picture-wise for me, so I tried instead via google chrome rather than safari. Worked straight away.
I’m watching through the laptop and TV, so might be worth changing your browser if using the same method

Chromecast not working for me with the RTV app. Tested YouTube and Chromecast and worked a treat. Works a treat with the Eurosport player no problems too :(
Any tips bears before I launch my phone out the window

I purchased the Home match package at the weekend for 26.99 which runs Aug 9th - Sep 21
Did anyone else purchase this? I'm not sure if I got 3 games from St Mirren game or 4, ending after the Dundee United game. Date would make me think 4 but I'm sure I only read 3 games when I paid . Can't see it now

I purchased the Home match package at the weekend for 26.99 which runs Aug 9th - Sep 21
Did anyone else purchase this? I'm not sure if I got 3 games from St Mirren game or 4, ending after the Dundee United game. Date would make me think 4 but I'm sure I only read 3 games when I paid . Can't see it now

Its 3 games in August only. Confirmed to me, and others, in email from RangersTV.

Got the game on my phone on the Rangers TV app. Its playing fine just now but when I cast it to Chromecast, I just get a screen saying Rangers vs St Johnstone 7.45. Does anyone know if it will play when the game starts or should I just login through my tv browser?

“Page not responding” when I click watch match on amazon silk browser.

First I’ve had this sort of problem, any ideas?

Back