Ryan Porteous - 'I am a hard man'

So much so you felt the need to open the thread and comment. :)

If you had looked you would have seen I bumped the FOUR threads on the front page alone on him.

FOUR threads on a nonentity all in a row at the top of the first page.

I thought maybe Admin would consider the novel idea of merging threads,

If he plays against the Tim’s he will get a sentimental red card . Not for the benefit of poor woman, who had her property and family treasures invaded by this cretin and drunken thug friends .
It will be for the exclusive benefit of shameful club of the east.

Hard man indeed. Would love to see him up against Souness or Terry Hurlock then his hard man tears.

Not to overly defend him but he doesn’t say he’s a hard man in the article, he actually says he doesnt claim to be.
Don’t let the facts get in the way of another thread on Porteous. Doubt he is as popular on the Hibs forums. Three threads on here today.

This wee prick makes me want to smash up the TV everytime his face is shown. Grr! Can't wait for the day someone puts him on his ass and wipes the smirk off his face!

Can someone edit the post heading, the word "man" has been used and I think the OP meant to use the word "on".

Yes hard men steal things from peoples gardens and throw tumblers at female patrons of a bowling club

My wee sister could probably batter 10 shades of shite out of him, the silly wee fud

Go back to the 60's, 70's, & to a degree the 80's, that's where you'll find the real hard men. (In my lifetime) Proper intelligent hard men, that understood the game.

What you have with Porteous is;

Someone that lacks the intelligence and skills to be be proper footballer and reverts back to being a dirty bastard, to make up for this inadequacies.

Hard man, do me a favour..............

Back