Sack Beale

Beale

• Total voters
I can't even tell you what the plan was. Did we not try different formations and personnel in every pre-season game?
I think the plan was a 4-3-1-2 with Cantwell in the midfield, the front ‘three’ made up of Lammers, Dessers and Danilo.

It worked well with Roofe, Morelos and Kent. Then worked well with Sakala, Matondo and Cantwell but never looked like working with the new three, hampering Cantwell in the process.

The OP right now

tumblr-o6iium-Gty-R1uhpqx7o4-400-1.gif

Rejoice.

Beale has been a disaster

Won very few must win games and it’s no surprise he’s been sacked

His ego and philosophy of trying to buy players who were struggling with form has not been a good strategy

The same players have struggled under the expectations at Ibrox and we are a demanding crowd

Beale has totally fucked this for himself but his backroom team he selected was pish with zero experience of big clubs and a winners mentality

I hope his stoogies are gone as well and please no B team guys in charge who shat it their last game in charge.
They were an embarrassment to our club, absolutely clueless nobody’s only dragged in as they were Beale’s mates.
I can’t believe that the board never saw through that charade - that said it’s onwards and upwards for the Rangers now.

Reactions: ao2
But at same time we don't have a lot of time. We need the right man in for Hibs at Ibrox in 3 weeks time.
Any new manager coming in gets the blame if the same duds that got Beale sacked don't perform, and that then carries over into 'doubts' about his tactics and new signings.

It's now happened with Caixinha, Beale and Gio to an extent bringing them in after the last guy gets sacked. I'm not defending any of them, I just think that our fanbase doesn't accept that managers can't instantly transform players overnight and then tar them with the same brush as the guy they replaced to an extent.

It’s hardly unusual for Rae to be in and around Ibrox tbf and he’s only helping out as an assistant until a new manager comes in. Not really a close comparison.
Fair, suppose it’s just so similar to what happened last year in terms of them being there.

Any new manager coming in gets the blame if the same duds that got Beale sacked don't perform, and that then carries over into 'doubts' about his tactics and new signings.

It's now happened with Caixinha, Beale and Gio to an extent bringing them in after the last guy gets sacked. I'm not defending any of them, I just think that our fanbase doesn't accept that managers can't instantly transform players overnight and then tar them with the same brush as the guy they replaced to an extent.
It worked for Beale. When he came in we weren't bad for a while. Ended last season with a lot of hope. His downfall was with his own players and his "system".

Davis, I can understand, but Alex Rae is a hard listen.

Don't see what he will contribute, but we shall see.
Alex Rae has more managerial experience than that lot of clowns now gone .
And he feels the pain like us all - I’m sure Alex will give his all to the cause to get a broken team back on its feet.

It worked for Beale. When he came in we weren't bad for a while. Ended last season with a lot of hope. His downfall was with his own players and his "system".
A lot of the 'told you so loyal' were on his back after we lost to Celtic and carried those doubts/feelings of negativity into this season. When we lost to Kilmarnock the line was he had failed the only real test put in front of him - ignoring all of those positive performances and results.

Yeah we definetly don't give Managers a lot of time but that comes as part of the job as Rangers Manager. They need to be told they need to hit the ground running.

I don't dislike Rae or Davis but at the same time i don't dislike the nasty camp guy from Strictly or Adam Sandler. I'd rather have none of them in charge of a Rangers team shit out of form and needing to win every game for the next few weeks

I've heard the opposite. No intention to review his performance until he has a fully fit squad to choose from.

Edit: to add this is from an alleged friend of Graeme Park. Alleged as I have no idea how true the relationship nor information is.

Good job you were wrong pal

%^*& me the pile on on Davo and Rae already

Embarrassing.
The next appointment needs to be the right one but it also needs to be done pretty quickly,let’s be honest not much will change under Davo and Rae,too many friendships in that dressing room for that.

2 good Rangers men who I wish all the best in saying that.

The next appointment needs to be the right one but it also needs to be done pretty quickly,let’s be honest not much will change under Davo and Rae,too many friendships in that dressing room for that.

2 good Rangers men who I wish all the best in saying that.
The next appointment needs to be correct yes but grown men falling over themselves to be cunts to interim members of staff I'm not buying.

mentally challenged behaviour

Glad Beale is gone, but that interim team is a shambles.
Why do you think Steven Davis won't be good enough to potentially manage a football team one day? What massive problems can you see him causing in the short time he's likely to be in charge?

It's not like we've gone for Novo, Boyd or other people with problematic personalities. He's one of the best ever players and representatives I've seen for us.

The senior and experienced players need to be called out

They have not been up for the fight and failed in the games v Killie Scumand Sheep when we dropped 9 points

The manager and his coaching team have been shite too and I’ve zero sympathy for them as they have been rotten

Too much inexperienced coaches to manage our club and no wonder they’ve been sacked

Beale has let us all down and his appointments to help him have been hopeless and contributed to his sacking but they were his choices so it’s down to Beale for picking inferior staff who had no track record of success

Who were you expecting as the interim team? Davis and maybe McCallum seemed the obvious choice.
As I've said, I don't think Alex Rae talks well about the game in the media.

I wish them well, but hopefully things move quickly on the permanent replacement.

Glad Beale is gone, but that interim team is a shambles.
I think that the situation deteriorated so much the board were left with no option to get rid but with no immediate replacements. The fact that this has been coming since the rattler game is a disgrace.

It only highlights the fact that the fraud that was Beale talked Bisgrove against appointing a DOF.

Why do you think Steven Davis won't be good enough to potentially manage a football team one day? What massive problems can you see him causing in the short time he's likely to be in charge?

It's not like we've gone for Novo, Boyd or other people with problematic personalities. He's one of the best ever players and representatives I've seen for us.
Davis, I don't have a problem with.

Not sure about his experienced back up, but it is what it is.

I’d rather we just take our time now.

No rush tbh.

League is over. Any dud could/should win us the LC tbh.

Just do a proper global search.
Totally agree with this. They need to take their time and ideally take some advice from someone who does know what they're doing. Clear to me the board aren't up to speed in running football tasks so they need to ask around if need be.

Back