Sack Beale

Beale

• Total voters
Alex Rae can barely string a sentence together on Rangers TV but we have him as a first team coach now along with not kicked a ball in 18 months Steven Davis. This is brilliant eh?

What an absolute disaster Beale has been and it was from such high expectations as well.

He had to go but feeling so uncertain this board can make a decent appointment now.

Hopefully Davis can do a decent turn for us until we get our man.

Glad he's gone , pitty the guy who has to take over the mess he's left us in , the next manager will need a fair amount of time.

The correct decision.

I never thought he was the right man for Rangers but, to be fair, he didn't employ himself. When things are less raw, I think we'll see the guy tried his best and genuinely fell in love with our club. I'm sure he's devastated to have failed. I genuinely wish him well.

But now it's time to look ahead and get the next appointment right.

Alex Rae can barely string a sentence together on Rangers TV but we have him as a first team coach now along with not kicked a ball in 18 months Steven Davis. This is brilliant eh?
It's a stopgap until we find a better and permanent solution.

There's not many quality candidates that would take the job as a caretaker.

You would like to think we have been sounding out potential replacements. There was the Australian account on twitter who said we had contacted Muscat's reps weeks ago.

We’re a riot!! Hahahahaha

Shambles fuckin shambles

Actually hilarious, Steve Fuckin Davis & Rae for a European tie? Holy %^*& man

If the board are seriously considering muscat would that mean the interim team in charge until December when the j league finishes

You would like to think we have been sounding out potential replacements. There was the Australian account on twitter who said we had contacted Muscat's reps weeks ago.
The English press were reportring that we sounded out Potter too. There was something in those stories.

I doubt Alex Ferguson would be great as a co-commentator on RTV. It bears little relation to what they're like on the training pitch. We needed a coaching team to get us through this week. Either that or stick with Beale. Frankly they can't be any worse. Davis is well respected and hopefully freeing the players of the burden of trying to play whatever Beale's system was will see a fresh approach.

Wonder if the hate Beale got for being in the directors box will be directed at Rae for the exact same thing yesterday.
It’s hardly unusual for Rae to be in and around Ibrox tbf and he’s only helping out as an assistant until a new manager comes in. Not really a close comparison.

Absolutely the correct decision.

It's time for Bennett and Bisgrove to show us how ambitious they really are!

Sad it's came to this. It was clear he loves the club but he absolutely set fire to his long term future from minute one of pre season.

And the most galling thing is he abandoned his plan and panicked. Can't even tell himself he failed on his own terms.

What a waste of 11 months on everyones part..

A whole month we’ve known this has been coming and their interim plan is Alex Rae and Steven Davis ffs.

This looks like the board only seriously looked at relieving Beale of his duties as of 5:00 yesterday at the final whistle. I guess they thought everything was fine with a 4 game win streak and 400+ minutes without a goal scored against us. Do they even watch the games to see the utter dross that has been served up lately?
Hoping for nothing but the best for Davis and Rae in the time the are looking after the squad.

Had to happen but actually surprised it did. He can have zero complaints.

The next manager needs to be the right one. I have my doubts as to whether we’d know where to look.

Sad it's came to this. It was clear he loves the club but he absolutely set fire to his long term future from minute one of pre season.

And the most galling thing is he abandoned his plan and panicked. Can't even tell himself he failed on his own terms.

I can't even tell you what the plan was. Did we not try different formations and personnel in every pre-season game?

And a shit ton of everyone's money.

Back