Saturday’s Football (all updates in here)

Gerrard is the man isn't he. Cracking manager

14f6e0f39aed4a5f82ff1365e6061463-750.png

;)

One consolation is if and when he gets in and performs to a high standard which we all know he is capable off, well might get a big money move to a better club which benefits us as well as NP with the sell on
Yeah that's it mate but need to hope he gets a chance. Feel like anytime I hear anything about Everton it just sounds like they're all over the place from the boardroom right down to the players, NP is capable though and will do well I'm sure.

2-0 to Cadiz, bit of aggro afterwards. Three players booked and one of the staff red-carded.

Yeah that's it mate but need to hope he gets a chance. Feel like anytime I hear anything about Everton it just sounds like they're all over the place from the boardroom right down to the players, NP is capable though and will do well I'm sure.
Just seen they made a fan protest against chairman, but issue is they are getting ever close to relegation zone would hate to think they went down I would really feel for the wee man

Everton are in deep, deep shit.

Their recruitment has been shocking, they have no structure, they have abysmal form, they don't know what they are doing at set-pieces, they don't know what they are doing in attack and everyone foresaw Rafa Benitez as manager being an absolute mess except the boardroom which sums up what their judgement has been like.

It's only perfect storms like this that see clubs the size of Everton get relegated.

Just settling down to watch Leeds v Newcastle here in the US and have the annoyance of Andy Walker on co-commentary….. fuckn diahorrea of the ears.

Everton are in deep, deep shit.

Their recruitment has been shocking, they have no structure, they have abysmal form, they don't know what they are doing at set-pieces, they don't know what they are doing in attack and everyone foresaw Rafa Benitez as manager being an absolute mess except the boardroom which sums up what their judgement has been like.

It's only perfect storms like this that see clubs the size of Everton get relegated.
They let Rafa clean out the recruitment team, the medical team and most of the coaching staff because he didn't like them.

Then they fire him not long after.

Baffling. Almost like a Ted Lasso scenario with an owner who wants to be relegated.

Lucas Dinge got the assist for Villa today .... a bit of poetic justice.

They let Rafa clean out the recruitment team, the medical team and most of the coaching staff because he didn't like them.

Then they fire him not long after.

Baffling. Almost like a Ted Lasso scenario with an owner who wants to be relegated.

Lucas Dinge got the assist for Villa today .... a bit of poetic justice.
The Lucas Digne situation typifies the whole mess quite well, actually.

Probably Everton's best player for years, gets into an argument with an unpopular manager, board backs the manager and sells the player, board sacks the manager a week later.

Genuinely unbelievable stuff.

No fishing I promise. It is still painful but there's no denying the man just has "it". He'll go to the very top of his managerial career.

I'm not disputing the 'it' factor at all but once Michael Beale gets a gig of his own it will be very interesting to see how SG gets on.

SG can pull the stars to the Club and is a great motivator but tactically can be a bit lacking in matches and sometimes the big decisions needed in-game seem to bypass him.

I realize Beale has just as much say as Gerrard in those areas but SG is the Manager with the final decision.

Back