Saturday’s football (except our game)

JayDee

Some of today’s games are:

Eintracht Braunschweig v Hamburg Bundesliga 2 12:00 BT Sport 2 (1-0 to Braunschweig so far)

Southampton v Arsenal FA Cup 12:15 BT Sport 1 / BT Sport Ultimate

Brighton v Blackpool FA Cup Fourth Round 15:00 BT Sport Extra 2

Sheffield United v Plymouth Argyle FA Cup 15:00 BBC iPlayer / BBC Sport Website

West Ham United v Doncaster Rovers FA Cup 15:00 BBC iPlayer / BBC Sport Website

AC Milan v Atalanta Serie A 17:00 Premier Sports 2 / LiveScore App

Udinese v Inter Milan Serie A 17:00 FreeSports / LiveScore App

Cheltenham Town v Man City FA Cup 17:30 BBC One / BBC iPlayer

St Johnstone v Hibernian Scottish League Cup Semi-Final 17:30 Premier Sports 1

Alavés v Real Madrid La Liga 20:00 LaLigaTV

Monaco v Marseille Ligue 1 20:00 BT Sport 1

Aston Villa v Newcastle Premier League 20:00 Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Ultra HD

Sao Paulo v Cortiba Campeonato Brasileiro 22:00 FreeSports

TV games:

https://www.live-footballontv.com/ ]

Was listening to the commentary of talksport

After the two Gabriel errors in the first 5 mins "Gabriel's day can't get any worse"

B-D

Then when the Southampton goal went in, he spent so much time throwing names about I didn't even know they'd scored

Hate when they do that, just tell us it's a goal then pontificate

Pepe can’t be far off the biggest waste of money ever down South . He may well score a wonder goal second half like he did the last time I called him a diddy. But he really is a diddy. Offers next to %^*& all.

Was listening to the commentary of talksport

After the two Gabriel errors in the first 5 mins "Gabriel's day can't get any worse"

B-D

Then when the Southampton goal went in, he spent so much time throwing names about I didn't even know they'd scored

Hate when they do that, just tell us it's a goal then pontificate
Sam Matterface? Talks about everything bar the game.

Xhaka and Elneny, I just don’t see it with these two. Pepè has been an absolute shambles of a signing. He was only signed yesterday but I’d have Ryan in over Leno when Arsenal play Manchester United next week.

Seems a lot of big names in German football have slipped down the leagues. I remember us playing Kaiserslautern in Europe.

Yeah 1860 down in the 3rd division as well

Ingolstadt were in the Bundesliga about 5 years ago.

Duisburg and Rostock as well had success years ago, huge support.

Magdeburg were once UEFA Cup winners as well

Arteta’s a bit of a joke to be honest. Fùck all chance of getting a top 4 spot and more or less gives up the FA cup.

I’d be raging if we made 7 changes in the Scottish Cup as a comparison.

Southampton have been on a great run so anything other than a full strength Arsenal would likely end in a defeat, low and behold...OUT!

11th in the league (will be when Aston Villa take points in their 3 games in hand), out the league cup, out the FA Cup.

They are a mess.
They basically have to win the Europa League now to salvage this season.

Benitez, Tuchel, Allegri all looking to get back into management.

Not looking good for Arteta.

Watched a bit of the Arsenal game

Arsenal are brutal

If we played them with the same team they had out today we would pump them

They basically have to win the Europa League now to salvage this season.

Benitez, Tuchel, Allegri all looking to get back into management.

Not looking good for Arteta.

They will struggle to beat Benfica let alone win the competition.

Not sure how long they are looking to give Arteta but he’s not exactly moving in the right direction. Their next run of games are tough; Southampton away, Manchester United at home, Wolves away, Aston Villa away, Leeds and Manchester City at home then Leicester away. Benfica thrown in too.

11th in the league (will be when Aston Villa take points in their 3 games in hand), out the league cup, out the FA Cup.

They are a mess.

Perhaps he feels because he has won the competition, & Arsenal in general a few times recently, that priority should be given on keeping their momentum in the league & Europa League.

Given how mental the league is, they are only 7 points off Liverpool.

No big shocks in the Cup down south as West Ham, Brighton and Sheffield Utd all go through. Man City up next.

Last edited:
Back