Official Saturday and Sunday's Football

I'm not casting aspersions here but if this was 1994, that Newcastle goalkeeper would be on the front page of the News of World tomorrow.

The scum have been woeful, County had 4 big chances to score and they haven't played at anywhere near the intensity of their other league games.

The scum are bang average, regardless of them being 2-0 up. That Charles Cook is a hardy wee player. He very rarely loses a 50-50.

If Ross County had a bit more quality they would be ahead here.

I don’t expect their new cb’s value to go through the roof after his world class deflected shot as they don’t actually own him.

Tims needed a massive slice of luck against a piss poor county team

this experiment for them will be over by Christmas

Dundee Utd and Hibs are there next 2 home games. Livi and Sheep are there next 2 away

Had a quick look at their fixtures there out of curiosity - I'll be surprised if we get to the end of the of October without seeing the fences going up. B-D

Late winner for Brighton, up to third in the league. Couple of easy games against relegation teams next two weeks, so that should be 6 more points in the bag. Arsenal and Norwich.

Late winner for Brighton, up to third in the league. Couple of easy games against relegation teams next two weeks, so that should be 6 more points in the bag. Arsenal and Norwich.
They are home to Leicester next?

Back