Official Saturday and Sunday's Football

Heard that guy that used to do big breakfast. Johnny Vaughn say that’s where he and him became big mates meeting through Chelsea
It's a nice gesture, I was just surprised cause I've seen a lot of his stuff and usually someone let's slip who they support but I don't recall him ever even talking about football

I can’t see Chelsea not winning the EPL this season. City had to sign and CF and didn’t which will see them finish runner up imo.

Chelsea have the full package

I can’t see Chelsea not winning the EPL this season. City had to sign and CF and didn’t which will see them finish runner up imo.

Being a Chelsea supporter for over 40 years I've stuck a cheeky wee tenner on them winning the EPL.
I still think City have enough to do it but you never know, Chelsea are looking the real deal so far this season!

City can spend big in January if they need tk though. But I do agree Chelsea are looking really good in all areas.

City can spend big in January if they need tk though. But I do agree Chelsea are looking really good in all areas.
Could easy have conceded a couple in first half mind, more clinical sides would have scored 1 or 2 tonight.

Being a Chelsea supporter for over 40 years I've stuck a cheeky wee tenner on them winning the EPL.
I still think City have enough to do it but you never know, Chelsea are looking the real deal so far this season!
I fancied Chelsea for the EPL this season, they just have the combo of Superb Coach and an excellent XI with no real weaknesses.

Ronaldo returning might now make Man Utd joint faves but I think its between those 2.

Man City not buying a top goal scoring striker was madness or at least mass arrogance and its going to come back and kick their up the backside.

Liverpool are obvs still a sensation team themselves but you feel theyll never quite again reach the levels they did during Prime Klopp.

Madrid return to the Bernabeu this evening.

Not sure why most games in Spain go ahead this weekend while a couple, such as Sevilla Barca, were postponed due to the SA Covid farce.

Nottingham Forest v Cardiff at 2.30.

Forest unsurprisingly bottom of the league with Joe Worrall and Scott McKenna as a CB pairing.

Our Juninho's brother Leandro starts for Cardiff.

Pen to Udinese, which was overturned by VAR. Then a bit of a ruck with the rest of the players.

Not a bad first 15 mins.

Lemar equalises for Atletico but VAR disallows it for offside against Suarez. Looked correct to me by today's rules.

1-1 between Espanyol and Atletico now. Good equaliser by Carrasco. 10 minutes added time! Don't know where that came from.

Atletico score the winner in the ninth minute of added time, Lemar the scorer. Could the keeper have done better?

Back