Borussia Dortmund vs Mainz - 2.30pm - BT Sport 2
Leeds vs Brighton - 3pm - Sky Sports Premier League
Marseille vs Nimes - 4pm - BT Sport 3
Stuttgart vs Borussia Monchengladbach - 5.30pm - BT Sport 1
Fulham vs Chelsea - 5.30pm - Sky Sports Premier League
Barnsley vs Swansea - 7.45pm - Sky Sports Football
PSG vs Angers - 8pm - BT Sport 3
Leicester vs Southampton - 8pm - BT Sport 1

Interesting derby match with Wolves and West Brom today.

Can Wolves improve in the forward positions and not look completely blunt without Jimenez?

Can Allardyce get West Brom organised and working hard to negate their lack of quality?

Interesting derby match with Wolves and West Brom today.

Can Wolves improve in the forward positions and not look completely blunt without Jimenez?

Can Allardyce get West Brom organised and working hard to negate their lack of quality?
I think Wolves are quite overrated & hugely dependent on Jimenez, I reckon a drab 0-0 draw today.

The first Black Country derby since 2012. A 5-1 victory for West Brom which saw Mick McCarthy sacked. I'm sure despite that pumping Wolves were fairly comfortable that season but ended up relegated after McCarthy's sacking.

The first Black Country derby since 2012. A 5-1 victory for West Brom which saw Mick McCarthy sacked. I'm sure despite that pumping Wolves were fairly comfortable that season but ended up relegated after McCarthy's sacking.
A few Scots played that day I’d imagine, Berra, Fletcher, Dorrans & Morrison. Sure big Stevie scored.

Any time I see Wolves, Fabio Silva seems totally out of his depth. I know he's a young lad but doesn't look anywhere near ready.

Yeah I think you're right, and they're now having to play him a lot more than they wanted to due to the injury to Jimenez.

Exactly. There were stories of Diego Costa going to Wolves who would be a reasonable shout until Jimenez is back, but haven't heard anything more about that move.

Boly's left leg follows through and brings him down just on/inside the line. His front foot doesnt really catch him so definite penalty for me.
Then at the other end WBA player practically catches the ball no pen?

I know he is only a young lad but that Wolves CF is pretty shite

How that wasnt handball I don’t know

Tbf to Silva he wasn’t bought to play now, supposed to be 15/20 mins here and there. They’ve bought potential but Jimenez injury after selling Jota fucked it

I know. VAR is so inconsistent.

I don't watch much EPL anymore but watching this and its been a pretty decent game. My work is based in Wolverhampton and they all support Wolves and West Brom so decided to watch it.

Back