Saturday's Football

Told my mates back in August Werner would flop, roundly mocked & one c.unt will be giving me £20 as there is no chance he’s hitting 15 league goals.

he should have scored it but Lampard has been changing his strikers when they've been in form and he's just lucky it didn't cost them there because Mount finished off his chance

Giroud and Abraham were in good goalscoring form but Werner is used because they are trying to play him into form as he cost a stupid amount of money. Look at the Giroud chance in the first half, it might have been offside but he's scoring that if he was played regularly

you must be raging. It wasn’t as though it was just by the post either, it was an utterly shit effort that must have been 2 or 3 yards wide.
I’ve mentioned a few times, I only watched him occasionally for Germany & Leipzig, I liked him because he was a young dynamic player

Just assumed “must be one of these guys that plays well when I’m not watching” but he couldn’t hit a barn door.

I thought it was a massive likelihood he would flop here as he wouldn’t get the same space in behind, but that doesn’t account for finishing.

You would actually assume Vardy has been told not to get a shot on target by the bookmakers tonight

Been through in two 1 on 1 situations and looked for the pass twice

Back