Saturday's Football

Matter of time before teams start looking at legal challenges to results. These dickhead referees and loonytunes VAR guys are potentially going to cost teams tens of millions one of these days. Might even be that Brighton are that team. Absolute shambles.

The right decision to re take was correct.

The ref must have thought "did i whistle before the free kick , I can't remember"

It shouldn’t even have gone to VAR. He blows his whistle a second time before the ball is in.

Fûck knows why he blew the whistle again.

Former Rangers Jordan Thompson playing for Stoke just now who are 1-0 up at Brentford.

In midfield alongside John Obi Mikel and Joe Allan.

If that table is "live" on LiveScore, things are looking shoite for Killie. They've been in the top flight for ages as well haven't they, since the Tommy Burns days?

I don't think I've saw a team so utterly hopeless at putting the ball into the net as Brighton are.

A good striker and they'd be clear of danger.

Peterborough Wigan game for over 2.5 goals doing my coupon at the moment ffs.

Top of the league v a team put together with about 17 pence.

I don't think I've saw a team so utterly hopeless at putting the ball into the net as Brighton are.

A good striker and they'd be clear of danger.
I’ve been following Brighton from the late 70s. We moved there my old man started taking to the Goldstone. That’s over 40 years. I have never disliked a Brighton player in that time. Until now. I genuinely hate Neil Maupay.

Brighton again hit the woodwork with a penalty. Plus commentator and mate don't know the rules (Welbeck played the ball again straight after he hit the post so it's a free-kick).

Back