Saturday's Football

Penalty hits the post and rebounds to the penalty taker who kicks the ball. Ref gives a free kick and the commentators have gone between 'no idea why' to 'is he in am offside position maybe?'
Cheers mate, deleted post as another poster said it.

I put it on sky and heard offside and couldn't weigh up what the hell they were on about!

I was hoping Motherwell, Kilmarnock and Ross County would all lose. Just County did, but Killie only got a point.

So if Accies can beat St Johnstone on Wednesday evening, we’ll go above County and Killie into tenth. Hopefully St Johnstone’s minds will be elsewhere.

Won 200 smackers off a free 10 pound bet via bet fred...but other tenner 4000...1 team let me down

Btts and win

Birmingham
Plymouth
Luton
Millwall lost

Ffs millwall arghhh

anyone listening to Sky - the WBA vs Brighton

Welbeck takes penalty
hits post and the idiot tries to knock it in
mason blows for foul - correct

pundit - dunno why he's blown there
commentator - welbeck offside maybe?

paid
to
do
that
If that is what was said, they should get rid of them.
FM

Crocker and Walker commentating on the Wolves games was looking forwarding to watching it, not now

what a comeback from RB Leipzig. 0-2 , now 3-2 scoring in the last minute
My team Luton were 0-2 down v Sheff Wed at HT (both Windass goals) and 0-5 would have not be unjust - we were utterly WOEFUL! against an Owls team who hadn't scored in three games.

Tuesday night v Millwall our Manager Nathan Jones changed the formation and subs on 70 mins to hang on for a 1-0 win, which we were comfortable up until then - Millwall equalised on 95 mins, mainly because of our time wasting!

Today he made the RIGHT changes at HT and we came back to win 3-2. We honestly looked like a different side 2nd half.

Raith 2-1 Alloa

3-1 FT for Raith, Rangers youngster Kai Kennedy with another assist.

Alloa now 4 points adrift at the bottom.
Would be a shame if a team owned by that *** Mike Mulraney, managed by another *** Peter Grant, were to be relegated into obscurity :))

Back