Saturday's football

As a slight change of subject, it looks to me the vermin now play better when Mongo Brown isn't in the team.
He came back Wed night when they dropped points, he's not playing today.

Thought this midweek as well. Hopefully signs a new contract with the scum as he must be on 35k a week at least, considering how long he has been there, and is only going to get worse with age.

Wonder if there will be any more posts about taking Killie seriously?

Most predictable result of the day.

This will end up 5, just like when Hearts went there top of the table.

If we want to win it we can rely on nobody else and every dropped point is a disaster.

I struggle to see who will be scoring for us tomorrow after how we played on Wednesday.
Midfield all playing poorly and no Morelos or Arfield.

Unfortunately it seems like Rodgers has finally realised how hopeless Scott Brown is. Dropping him is the only way they can play like that.

This will end up 5, just like when Hearts went there top of the table.

If we want to win it we can rely on nobody else and every dropped point is a disaster.

This is a great summary of the situation.

Shockers like Wednesday night cannot be repeated, none of the no marks in this league will peg them back enough to allow us those kind of results.

That's it, think positive :)

Our two most creative players are not playing. A few coming back from injury and a whole midfield badly off form. Lafferty has done next to nothing for us.

We hopefully will sneak a victory tomorrow but I think it will be a struggle.

Top mark to Stevie Clarke.

Set Killie up to frustrate the scum and hit them on the break......this guy knows his stuff.

He's taken 8 points off them in the last four games. At the end of the day, it's Celtic v Kilmarnock. Sometimes the better team just wins.

Back