scoreline tomorrow? what we thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBTQ

I work with a mentally challenged and some prick from the Boro asked him what you thinking for tomorrow 4-0? H e replied I'd accept 2-0 but can see us doing them by a few....

If ever there were a time to bring these mentally challenged rats down a peg or two its now. So whats everyones thoughts on results?

going with my heart 2-1 us. Going with the head can see maybe 2-1 them. An extremely tough ask to beat this team with potentially 2 out our normal back four missing. Match them in the middle of the park and we have a chance though.

We need to score at least 2 to win. They will score for sure but we MUST take our chances. We will get them for sure but predict a 2-2 draw.

Id love a 2-1 victory for us, but looking at the potential injuries etc i think they might win by the same scoreline.... maybe 3-1. Hope im wrong, i dont think we will be bullied the same way this year, but we need to have a go at them but make sure we dont leave ourself open at the back, they picked us off a few times last year

We have to face reality. Our defence hates opponents running at them, which is what that lot do best. We must score first or we're going down heavily.

I think if we set up right and apply ourselves as we can, for at least 3/4 of match we will score at least twice. A scoreline us much harder to give with the injuries at the back. I'll plump for 2-2.

Heart says 6-2 :D Morelos hat-trick, Dorrans, Miller and Pena
Head says a draw is the best we'll get unfortunately.

After cup game thought real chance on to beat septic,as the injuries have come in has reality set in?yes I suppose it has,but you know what it's still11v11,trust your manager? Yes I do!trust your players?yes I do!trust your family to get behind our team?yes I do!
Let's do this Rangers,plenty time for celebrations or inquisitons afterwards.-no surrender.
2-1 to the Glasgow Rangers.

Can't see anything other than a relatively comfortable win for them unfortunately. Losing Alves is a blow.

I'd dearly love to be proved wrong.

Heart and head say if we win the battle in midfield 3-1 to us Morelos and Pena to click and run there defence ragged

Anything can happen of course, but I'd be happy to take anything out of it right now.

3-1 to the scum is what I predict, unfortunately. We will definitely pose more of a threat going forward, but I fear for our defence.

I'm a little concerned with Alves out. 3-2 us or them. Obviously l want it to be 5-0 us. I'm just wondering about how or who the defence will be.

We have to face reality. Our defence hates opponents running at them, which is what that lot do best. We must score first or we're going down heavily.

So does there's,
I reckon we'll have more opportunities to score than we would against a lower team who pack their defence when playing us, it's just a question of capitalising on the said opportunities.

I remember going to these games having bet 4-0 score lines when we were the dominant team.

Some of those games we won, some we lost.

2-0 Morelos first goal 70/1 for a fiver is my bet.

I can't post in here what I honestly think the scoreline will be, I don't want folk to know it!

Rangers 3 - Scum 0

I believe that massive over confidence due to them having a factually stronger team will be their undoing :D

Would've fancied us strongly with Alves and Wallace fit.

However, we definitely have players that can hurt their pish central defence.

Dundee got in behind them plenty early on the other night and so will we.

We must take our chances and both teams will score.

3-2 to the Teddies.

I'm never confident playing them, even when we should be.

But strangely I'm not dreading it this time either. I don't think they'll bully us, which was one of the most galling things for me about last season. It should be more of a battle this time.

I think if we can score first and hold onto the lead for a while, we'll be dangerous on the break. Really not sure how our defence will cope though.

Can’t even rationally understand it but I genuinely fancy us. Maybe just a perfect storm of us showing flashes of adequacy combined with their abhorrent superiority complex in full flow. In the words of Keegan...

I'm never confident playing them, even when we should be.

But strangely I'm not dreading it this time either. I don't think they'll bully us, which was one of the most galling things for me about last season. It should be more of a battle this time.

I think if we can score first and hold onto the lead for a while, we'll be dangerous on the break. Really not sure how our defence will cope though.
I agree with this. We must stifle the midfield,even if it makes it a scrappy game.

Absolutely no idea how we will line up-how we will tackle the game and no idea how some of our players will adapt. As much as Alves has maybe not shone as much as we would have liked -you would think the game would be right up his street.

A lot depends on how they play also.

As always many people cant seperate what they want to happen from what is likely to happen. Unfortunately I fear a reality check tomorrow. 4/1 at home says it all. They have goals all through the team (Thumbheid, Dembele, Forest, McGregor, Roberts, Sinclair) and our defenders arent really very good. Some people already have Young McCrorie as a world beater on the strength of half an hour against Thistle and although he definitely looked good in that game it will be a different stratosphere tomorrow. Cardosa got a striping from some Hivee knt whose name I cant even remember. Simply saying we have to close down their midfield, we have to get in behind them etc means nothing, we still have to do it. If it was as easy as saying it fair enough but they will have plans for our better players as well. 4/1 chances win every day of the week and lets hope that this is one of them but honestly this game smacks of a 0-3.

As always many people cant seperate what they want to happen from what is likely to happen. Unfortunately I fear a reality check tomorrow. 4/1 at home says it all. They have goals all through the team (Thumbheid, Dembele, Forest, McGregor, Roberts, Sinclair) and our defenders arent really very good. Some people already have Young McCrorie as a world beater on the strength of half an hour against Thistle and although he definitely looked good in that game it will be a different stratosphere tomorrow. Cardosa got a striping from some Hivee knt whose name I cant even remember. Simply saying we have to close down their midfield, we have to get in behind them etc means nothing, we still have to do it. If it was as easy as saying it fair enough but they will have plans for our better players as well. 4/1 chances win every day of the week and lets hope that this is one of them but honestly this game smacks of a 0-3.

And yet despite all that they were 15 mins from defeat at home to St Johnstone and only managed a draw, and scraped a 1-0 at Firhill thanks to a shitey deflected goal and a referee too scared to give Thistle a stonewall last gasp penalty.

It's not PSG or Real Madrid we're playing here.

And yet despite all that they were 15 mins from defeat at home to St Johnstone and only managed a draw, and scraped a 1-0 at Firhill thanks to a shitey deflected goal and a referee too scared to give Thistle a stonewall last gasp penalty.

It's not PSG or Real Madrid we're playing here.

A lot of people seem to be forgetting that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back