Scotland Under 21’s - 3 Positive COVID Cases

I think it would depend on what they were doing and close contacts.
If they are contacts I'm sure it would be ok. If they have it, it would be any of their close contacts that would need to isolate. I take it that being on the pitch and outside is not a close contact.
We should be fine unless they show symptoms, then the contacts in our squad would kick in.

One to watch then. Hopefully we are ok.

Sorry why would you say that , if he is that big an influence why would everyone on here be against him signing for us , different fergie but got the potential to follow not his father or uncle but my favourite Ranger Ian Ferguson as a similar player , scores goals and got that bit of Steele .
Because he’s their best player but hes still not good enough for us

What’s the repercussions of this as Middleton and Patterson were training with the entire 1st team squad yesterday.
The SFA should be absolutely hammered by the government for this. How the %^*& did these results come out after multiple players U.K. wide have trained with their clubs

Why would you assume that?
I read that initial post as 11 players which is majority of the squad, seeing as 2/3 played in the games I’d be surprised if they weren’t part of that group.
I'm guessing they are fine then, surely the close contacts would have already been notified.
Hopefully but if the tests were only done yesterday then they wouldn’t have been.

Internationals should be banned until a vaccine is ready. Absolute mongo thinking behind all this. All for a few quid.

Rangers don't need other teams to be missing players to beat them, was another thread on McGinn being out for Aberdeen also.

hopefully if any of our players are involved we keep them away from the first team until we know the risk is gone. Next question is are any sheep players involved

No chance would we have allowed Patterson and Middleton to train with squad if that was the case.
Would like to think every player who was away is tested and confirmed ok before joining the group but that's probably not logistically possible.

Us, Celtic, Aberdeen, Hibs, Motherwell, Livingston and Ross County could all be affected by this.

I'd imagine there will be folk at Hampden Park not looking forward to some awkward phone calls in the coming days

Someone had a thread up earlier saying Turnbull at Celtic was tested positive before it broke about there being 3 players.

Don’t know why you’re getting abuse for this.

Ferguson is Aberdeen’s best player, so it would be a nice boost if he was out.

I couldn’t really care for any other teams players well-being apart from Rangers players.

Don’t listen to the weirdos saying you’re a disgrace.
Haha mate I know, a lot of precious posters about I wasn't wishing any known healthy person ill, from the article it seems either Ferguson or McLennan tested positive. With Ferguson being their best player, naturally we'd rather he missed the game. To be clear I'd rather no one was ill!

The training video on RTV from yesterday is also now down and the official account tweet about it has been deleted.

I watched it last night and Middleton and Patterson were in it training.

If Robbie McCrorie is one then I am guessing Brian Kinnear for us might have to isolate? He trained with the keepers yesterday at training.

What's so difficult to believe in catching a Coronavirus twice? Antibodies to illnesses fade over time, after catching Norovirus you are immune for up to 6 months generally, for example.
Outside my heart operations, so flu wise, Norovirus is the worst thing I've ever experienced. Got it then got better thinking it was away then it came right back worse than ever. Genuinely thought I was for the off.

If Robbie McCrorie is one then I am guessing Brian Kinnear for us might have to isolate? He trained with the keepers yesterday at training.
Not sure it’s as cut & dry as that, Doohan would have to isolate too. That said they could could be a part of the 11.

WE NEED NAMES PEOPLE.

Back