Scotland V Kazakhstan (Match discussion only please)

DJ Blue

76936392_10159006575049377_6554223933120315392_o.jpg

A Scotland win and Jack not to get injured

Four of their current players, one of their former players, two or three of their supporters, the rat Naismith. Plus Ryan Jack and A.N. Other.

People need to remember that we, Rangers, are a selling club and having our players on the international stage adds to their value - as we all agreed is the case for Barisic. I hope Jack plays terrifically, which should only increase his confidence after a great season for us thus far.

Can Scotland qualify if Belgium win and we win? Only reason I’m saying this is because apparently Russia has been kicked out of the Euros next year.

Aye I’m sure that’ll make Ryan Jack happy.

I really couldn’t care for the result but I hope Jack plays well and comes out injury free.
Ryan jack Being selfish I'm sure Ryan jack hope he has a storming motm performance.

Me being selfish, I dont want a second on the pitch and him to be refreshed playing for a real team on Sunday and through to the winter break.

Something I've heard three times on the Radio today is that the first game against the Kazaks was the reason that we were out of the running for qualifying. If we had won that game we would still be sitting 6 points behind the Russian team in second. Anything to try and put the boot into McLeish, the man who managed to scrape us through to a play off spot in the first place. I hope we go out and win tonight but I have a feeling we won't see Jack again by the time the play-offs come around.

Hopefully Jack plays well, get him subbed off 60th minute and ready for Hamilton

But sorry, overall I’m backing the land of Borat.

Following on from the various threads about the SFA farcical claim that Rangers fans are still are the largest percentage of the TA compared to all other clubs, that utterly pathetic attendance tonight for a qualifying fixture shows you just how badly wrong the whole of Scottish football have got it by alienating the fans of the best supported club by far.

A Scotland side with a Declan, a Liam and an Eamonn. Changed days indeed.

If Scotland get beat do they still go into the play offs?

Fleck tearing up the EPL, high praise from all - bench

Mcgregor who has been poor for the Yahoos and horrific in Scotlands campaign - vice captain

Back