Scott Arfield - Precontract

As Andy has said the English Football Club will have it on(they did when I was there) failing that you could try the John Bull Pub just along the road, they had games on as well.

FF must have more "ITK" posters than most sports outlets.
I could say that I'm related to McArthur and he's signing, doesn't make it true.

Some place else in the Sheraton should have it. Only problem is, last time I was there they had a mentally challenged strip on the wall. However they did tell me this was because they once stayed there and all the strips on the wall are from teams who have stayed in the hotel.

FF must have more "ITK" posters than most sports outlets.
I could say that I'm related to McArthur and he's signing, doesn't make it true.

Nope. There is a relative of McArthur on here believe it or not - but its not you. And it's not me either, before anybody asks.:D

He claims James has another year on his contract - contrary to everything in the media, even from Hodgson. Weird.

from a sports editor of a scottish newspaper who doesn't tell me stuff unless its true.
One of my friends has a friend who works for a Scottish newspaper and he's given him info on stuff regarding us and so far a lot of it has been a load of crap.Mind you his friend is a Tim so more likely to be s**t stirring!

Cracking signing very energetic player. I reckon we could play with 3 proper cm 1 that sits & other 2 that are very athletic & can break from deep & able to press midfielders higher up the pitch much like the way Liverpool get after teams.

If and it's still an if we sign him he is the quality we should be chasing to make a serious challenge next season,Wouls be a great start.

Been crying out for a left sided mid who loves a shot since Albertz. He will help link John to Murphy and makes our left side very strong for next season.

On a side note it’s really getting on my goat folk who can’t get simple things like players names right. Cardosa, Cardozi, Morales and now Airfield/Artfield. It’s not fucking difficult.

It’s kinda. Difficult when Arfield autocorrects to airfield on most phones.

Doesn’t bother me as long as you know who the person is talking about. If the content is good I care not for spelling mistakes or grammar issues. The pedantic people who keep pointing stuff like that out on the other hand.......................;-).

I’d be very pleased if this deal comes to fruition. He’s a fine player, would definitely improve us. Energy and dig as well as ability, just what we need. Plus a couple of centre halves of course....

Back