Scott Brown the referee

Too many of our players still falling for his scumish behaviour, you think they should know by now. As a professional footballer his behaviour is a disgrace but we know what you get when you play against him. I wish we had a player who would rag doll him all game.

Our players are not falling for his behavior ffs. The referee Kevin Clancy is doing that, although I don't think he's being duped, he's just a cheat.

Scott Brown is an utter cretin of a human being. We need to get this league wrapped up and treat him to 90 minutes of abuse the next time the piece of excrement hauls his neanderthal carcass onto our hallowed ground.

Our players are not falling for his behavior ffs. The referee Kevin Clancy is doing that, although I don't think he's being duped, he's just a cheat.

Scott Brown is an utter cretin of a human being. We need to get this league wrapped up and treat him to 90 minutes of abuse the next time the piece of excrement hauls his neanderthal carcass onto our hallowed ground.
Id add that id like someone to half the cnut

Aye, that’s what I said. Well done mate.
“We know exactly what is coming where he is concerned, yet we still fall into the trap every single time.”

The players largely didn’t react to him so what do you want them to do?? The only reason he had any impact was through his diving and Clancys cheating.. how’s that the players fault?

It’s worth pointing out, what the %^*& is Tav doing in these circumstances? He is the captain but doesn’t ask any questions of the officials. Brown is in Clancy’s face at every opportunity and this does have an impact. At one stage Goldson was the one speaking to Clancy when Brown was with him.

Tav needs to be more vocal on the park with the refs. On Feb 2nd Callum McGregor will be in the ref’s face at every opportunity at a 60k strong paedodome. It’s a recipe for disaster. We struggle so badly without a Ferguson type demanding things from the referee.

“We know exactly what is coming where he is concerned, yet we still fall into the trap every single time.”

The players largely didn’t react to him so what do you want them to do?? The only reason he had any impact was through his diving and Clancys cheating.. how’s that the players fault?
If you don’t think our players reacted to him tonight then you’re either a fud or you’re blind.

One of our players must be assigned to boot the feck oot of the rat within the first 10 mins as he referred the game no FECKIN clancy
Without Arfield he was able to stroll around giving it the plastic hard man act. We really need an attacking midfield enforcer. Our midfield was powder puff tonight.

Reactions: GR4
Irrespective of Brown we got exactly what we deserved tonight %^*& all, lacklustre, missplaced passes, their goalie must have loved it tonight, he had %^*& all to do, never mind whinging about Brown, how about our sdhit performance.

if I was on the pitch, I'd just remind him he's the biggest fraud in Scottish football and if we didn't have our problems, he'd have been a junkie looking for a hit on the streets when the scum got rid of him which was definitely coming

similar to his nonce pal

:) :) :)

I said in the match thread Brown and Clancy were like synchronized swimmers.

After the game Brown was talking to Clancy and gave him a wee slap on the face then a condescending pat on the back. Absolute riddy the ref allows it.

much as we hate him he is street wise, we are too nice . why is our captain not in the referees face beside him every time he wants our players booked ?

Just remember Brown is the captain that lost the ten. the tims had been dreaming and singing about for a decade.

He will never be allowed get over that.

It’s worth pointing out, what the %^*& is Tav doing in these circumstances? He is the captain but doesn’t ask any questions of the officials. Brown is in Clancy’s face at every opportunity and this does have an impact. At one stage Goldson was the one speaking to Clancy when Brown was with him.

Tav needs to be more vocal on the park with the refs. On Feb 2nd Callum McGregor will be in the ref’s face at every opportunity at a 60k strong paedodome. It’s a recipe for disaster. We struggle so badly without a Ferguson type demanding things from the referee.
Here we fckn go...:rolleyes:

Here we fckn go...:rolleyes:
I think that's more a Clancy thing (joke ref) than a Tav captain thing.....Tav was charging down that side all night and gives a lot. But I think Goldson is more vocal and I like a captain to be central defence or centre midfield. Anyway , Brown seriously gets on ma nerves and gets away with too much cos refs are scared of him....captain material my ar$e, he gets Kent sent off then laughs and applauds?? Utterly embarrassing. But I've NEVER seriously rated this guy from his early days at Hibs.

It is no coincidence that BBC Pacific Quay Emerald's coverage of tonight's highlights ended with the scumbag Brown waving to Ryan Kent after he was sent off.

I pray daily for the demise of those utter cunts that masquerade as impartial recorders of our daily affairs.

if I was on the pitch, I'd just remind him he's the biggest fraud in Scottish football and if we didn't have our problems, he'd have been a junkie looking for a hit on the streets when the scum got rid of him which was definitely coming

similar to his nonce pal
And he’d not give one %^*&.
We’ve dropped 2 points tonight that’s all that matters to him.

All this shit with brown and what he does, the laughs the kicks etc won’t matter a jot if we just get our act together and go on to be champions

Wish our players would be cuter about it after all this time, they must realise what he’s going to do

Being a fanny is all he's got.

His actual footballing performance tonight was utter mince.

Contantly giving the ball away, made a complete arse of 2 clear shots on goal and getting caught in possession on edge of his own box.

Embarrassment of a so called professional footballer.

Yet according to the BBC he was MOTM.

How on earth he doesn’t get a 2nd yellow is beyond me.

All this shit with brown and what he does, the laughs the kicks etc won’t matter a jot if we just get our act together and go on to be champions

Wish our players would be cuter about it after all this time, they must realise what he’s going to do

Absolutely true. He’s a wind up merchant & he relies on this cos he’s such a poor footballer.

We know what he’s gonna do, we have to be wise to it & play him better which is difficult I know in the heat of the game but he’s just playing us every time.

Absolutely true. He’s a wind up merchant & he relies on this cos he’s such a poor footballer.

We know what he’s gonna do, we have to be wise to it & play him better which is difficult I know in the heat of the game but he’s just playing us every time.
It is hard but we make it far far too easy for him constantly

I still can't get my head around his behaviour and lack of condemnation post the game and in the press. I am sure if an EPL player did that, they would be getting rockets today across the board for lack of class, respect and professionalism. I am not one to get riled by this sort of stuff or get caught up in the conspiracy theories, but his behaviour just lacked common decency if nothing else.

Our players still getting triggered and involved with him is embarrassing fs he’s an Aberdeen player.
Kent didn't get involved with him though and he still got a red.

Brown dived and Kent walked off without so much as word to him.

From the first whistle he was trying to get players booked and sent off. He is a cretin.

Back